Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

Tezzor posted:

Tell you what give up the right to marry anyone you want and then say it's bullshit. This should be easy, as you are unlovable
Don't give a gently caress about tyranny bathrooms or women CEOs

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
I don't care about those things. They don't matter to me.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
alright after a lot of research I've determined that you have to pump juice on some followers, then use them to recruit more liberals under them. one squad is just pumping out propaganda, another is soliciting for money, another is kidnapping and brainwashing conservatives. after you get 4 sleeper judges in the court you can pretty much commit crimes with impunity, so just assassinate prominent conservatives and the laws will be radicalized before you know it

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Moridin920 posted:

alright after a lot of research I've determined that you have to pump juice on some followers, then use them to recruit more liberals under them. one squad is just pumping out propaganda, another is soliciting for money, another is kidnapping and brainwashing conservatives. after you get 4 sleeper judges in the court you can pretty much commit crimes with impunity, so just assassinate prominent conservatives and the laws will be radicalized before you know it

liberal crime squad assemble

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Ideally it would be a leftist entity that pays white supremacists to assassinate popular conservatives, and it will probably spark an attempt at a white supremacist uprising so all the neo nazi trash will come out of the woodwork to be massacred by state troopers. Two birds with one stone and all

• Locked thread