Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

:buddy: GAY 4 ORGANS :buddy:
Fuuuck. I'm broke. Spent the last $4 on a pack of cigs which I burned off a few hours ago. Then my friend brought me more cigs which I'm smoking now but I'm out of beer GODDAMNIT.

What happened is that one of my tenants hasn't paid his rent this month (haven't seen this one coming, really) and I ended up having to live on $200 for the past month, the most of which was wisely invested in beer and smokes. Haven't paid any of the utilities and the power company is getting real antsy about my $300 debt for some reason (I'm only about two months late)

So this is the prologue. I need to tell you more stuff tho.

I thought that hey, maybe I could use the ole "get a job you loser" rationale and I went out and got a loving job.

Was supposed to start working a week ago.

However.

I got high as a kite on biperiden the night before (it's a deliriant, think "Ambien the Unholy") and wrecked my poo poo real good. I consumed a heroic amount of pills, lost my mind and started ingesting every chemical in the apartment I could lay my paws upon. I ate all of my antidepressants but ended up chewing them, and, noticing they taste bad, spit them out the apartment window and onto the downstairs people's laundry.

At one point I accidentally some dish soap. This resulted in violent puking and not much later, a foamy poop volcano.

I passed out in a pool of puke at this point. The puke has soaked into the hardwood floor and now the apartment smells like a filthy litterbox containing cat chunks and rotting watermelon. I mopped the floor this afternoon but the whole place still stinks. I may have puked in a mystery location so in the morning imma get on all fours and search for more puke.

Now, what happened is that I poo poo my pants on the day I was supposed to start working (at a paper mill), and the lady from the factory was not impressed when I told her what happened - it was one of those moronically honest moments when you start talking about puke (and soap) to a random stranger.

I had essentially fired myself right on the spot, without even having to leave my place. This is basement dwelling 2.0.

Now I need to find $300 so I won't be disconnected from the Internet due to a profound lack of electricity. Any ideas (preferrably something that doesn't involve a lot of work, such as leaving my room etc.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
Lol

Aphelion Necrology
Jul 17, 2005

Take care of the dead and the dead will take care of you
Suck a couple dicks.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
poo poo a couple more pants and it should work out

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Take more pills I guess. Worked well the last time. Good luck buddy!

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Get ready for Price Time, Bitch

You said you didn't want to leave your apartment so I would suggest using Craigslist to say that you are M4M then when they get there explain you will gladly take it up the ole poop shoot for them to pay your electric bill.

This way you don't have to leave your apartment.

Milkshake Stranger
Feb 8, 2010

I guess drugs are pretty awesome then.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Hood Ornament posted:

Suck a couple dicks.

Hollismason posted:

You said you didn't want to leave your apartment so I would suggest using Craigslist to say that you are M4M then when they get there explain you will gladly take it up the ole poop shoot for them to pay your electric bill.

This way you don't have to leave your apartment.

Be sure to advertise that it smells like poo poo and puke, this might be a turn on for some folks.

red polo shirts
Jan 16, 2015

So if someone makes love to your booty, could they leave with a cleaner dick?

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

Hood Ornament posted:

Suck a couple dicks.

basically this. if you poo poo your pants and sleep in your own vomit, then giving a few strangers some beejays should be a cinch. hit up grindr or craigslist before you lose your internet.

My Rhythmic Crotch
Jan 13, 2011

This is the Croatian goon right?

Arnold of Soissons
Mar 4, 2011

by XyloJW

A SWEATY FATBEARD posted:

Fuuuck. I'm broke. Spent the last $4 on a pack of cigs which I burned off a few hours ago. Then my friend brought me more cigs which I'm smoking now but I'm out of beer GODDAMNIT.

What happened is that one of my tenants hasn't paid his rent this month (haven't seen this one coming, really) and I ended up having to live on $200 for the past month, the most of which was wisely invested in beer and smokes. Haven't paid any of the utilities and the power company is getting real antsy about my $300 debt for some reason (I'm only about two months late)

I thought that hey, maybe I could use the ole "get a job you loser" rationale and I went out and got a loving job.

However.

I got high as a kite on biperiden the night before (it's a deliriant, think "Ambien the Unholy") and wrecked my poo poo real good. I consumed a heroic amount of pills, lost my mind and started ingesting every chemical in the apartment I could lay my paws upon. I ate all of my antidepressants but ended up chewing them, and, noticing they taste bad, spit them out the apartment window and onto the downstairs people's laundry.

At one point I accidentally some dish soap. This resulted in violent puking and not much later, a foamy poop volcano.

I passed out in a pool of puke at this point. The puke has soaked into the hardwood floor and now the apartment smells like a filthy litterbox containing cat chunks and rotting watermelon. I mopped the floor this afternoon but the whole place still stinks. I may have puked in a mystery location so in the morning imma get on all fours and search for more puke.

Now, what happened is that I poo poo my pants on the day I was supposed to start working (at a paper mill), and the lady from the factory was not impressed when I told her what happened - it was one of those moronically honest moments when you start talking about puke (and soap) to a random stranger.

I had essentially fired myself right on the spot, without even having to leave my place. This is basement dwelling 2.0.

Now I need to find $300 so I won't be disconnected from the Internet due to a profound lack of electricity. Any ideas (preferrably something that doesn't involve a lot of work, such as leaving my room etc.)
Whats your height and weight or is this a capy paste

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

Arnold of Soissons posted:

Whats your height and weight or is this a capy paste

Sadly not a copypasta. I'm off meds though, I think it kinda shows.

I'm one of those freakishly hairy/lanky dweebs. The gay stuff is not realistic as I'd probably have to pay someone to pound my rear end.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Can you move in with any of your former tenants?

Jihad Me At Hello
Apr 23, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
I thought it was normally E/N that leaked into GBS, not the other way around.

Skutter
Apr 8, 2007

Well you can fuck that sky high!

However.

~*harm reduction*~

Jihad Me At Hello posted:

I thought it was normally E/N that leaked into GBS, not the other way around.

:agreed:

Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005
Hey you should do more drugs and let more tenants never pay you while you live in squalor and untreated mental illness like all the other threads in your post history

Millow
Apr 30, 2006

some say he's a rude dude with a crude 'tude
Reddit has a community for lovely losers looking for microloans to pay the bills, /borrow or something, I forgot what it is exactly, you'll have to find it yourself

hth op

Millow fucked around with this message at 01:47 on Mar 31, 2015

SYSV Fanfic
Sep 9, 2003

by Pragmatica
Op, PayPal me $10. I have an investment that can generate huge returns. I take 50% of that upfront, but at current rates you could see 100000000% within a week.

hepatizon
Oct 27, 2010
Yeah, I wouldn't pay you rent either.

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
so like if you never even left your place how/why did it even come out that you poo poo your pants? why didn't you clean yourself up and go in instead of volunteering that you poo poo yourself?

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
it seems like there's something increasing the drag coefficient on the ship, but we can't find the source

THE MACHO MAN
Nov 15, 2007

...Carey...

draw me like one of your French Canadian girls
I wish I could just not pay my landlord and he'd be like 'drat, I need to suck a few dicks to make ends meet now' rather than evicting me.

JewKiller 3000
Nov 28, 2006

by Lowtax

Now I need to find $300 so I won't be disconnected from the Internet

i'd prefer if you didn't

Hummingbirds
Feb 17, 2011

My Rhythmic Crotch posted:

This is the Croatian goon right?

Yeah. For context, this guy had cancer and was addicted to pain medication and also is mentally ill. And he posted a video of his apartment once and afaik it was in a state of squalor. OP if I'm wrong please correct

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
Pawn some electronics, books, anything you have. Furniture if you need to. It will suck, but you can get it back later once you have another job and start getting your poo poo together. Right now your goal is just to raise $300--scrape together what you can, hang onto it, and then you can blow it all on more pills.

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010

Sigma-X posted:

Hey you should do more drugs and let more tenants never pay you while you live in squalor and untreated mental illness like all the other threads in your post history

This but unironocally.

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

Hummingbirds posted:

Yeah. For context, this guy had cancer and was addicted to pain medication and also is mentally ill. And he posted a video of his apartment once and afaik it was in a state of squalor. OP if I'm wrong please correct

Correct, but I need to add a few things: the squalid apartment was sold two years ago and I moved into a reasonable studio (where I had a showdown with roaches) and I'm actually a pretty well-behaved, Ulillilliac psych patient (save for an occasional soap chimpout) and I kicked most of my addictions, leaving only cigs and beer to a lesser extent.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I mean on a per-crime basis you can probably get away with a few strong-arm robberies and not get arrested. Just, like, don't make a career out of it.

Edit: worst case is you can turn tricks in prison and maybe get some free cigarettes while your at it.

Bip Roberts fucked around with this message at 03:58 on Mar 31, 2015

reagan
Apr 29, 2008

by Lowtax
the first step is to stop trying to get high on old Parkinson's meds. jesus christ.

ninotoreS
Aug 20, 2009

Thanks for the input, Jeff!
you're white OP

so just go get another job

and maybe you'll have to go without power for a few days, big deal, it's spring

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

you are going to die soon if you keep up the substance abuse so why do you even care

just get kicked out, huff solvents, have fun until you die

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
What do you care if you have power. Its not like you have responsibilities or have to provide shelter for anyone. Might as well become houseless at this point.

All you need apparently is drugs, smokes, and booze. Why waste time and money on housing, heating, and food when you can get that poo poo for free.

Good luck.

Blitter
Mar 16, 2011

Copy/Paste this and get money from foolish goons.

A Frog Dog handed to some unsupecting croat on the street by a shivering and vomiting goon, would really internationalize the concept of southern hospitality.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

However.

Nah dude, don't worry about the apartment. Your life is a gigantic mess. Pack up your poo poo, leave your apartment and get yourself into rehab.

Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005

Professor Tomtom posted:

This but unironocally.

I was not being ironic either :(

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
Next level life hack here:

Next time you think about taking large amounts of mindfucking drugs. Don't.

Old Man Pants
Nov 22, 2010

Strippers are people too!

THE MACHO MAN posted:

I wish I could just not pay my landlord and he'd be like 'drat, I need to suck a few dicks to make ends meet now' rather than evicting me.

Seriously, Can I move into a place you own OP?

an occasional soap chimpout

wait, what?

I said come in! posted:

Nah dude, don't worry about the apartment. Your life is a gigantic mess. Pack up your poo poo, leave your apartment and get yourself into rehab.

Solid advice here.

Honestly, you could probably make 300 a week just being a beggar somewhere.

4th Asclepiadean
Feb 18, 2012

The gay stuff is not realistic as I'd probably have to pay someone to pound my rear end.

You posted your picture here a few months/a year back. Don't worry, you more than qualify to get paid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

Old Man Pants posted:

Seriously, Can I move into a place you own OP?
Are you sure you want to do that? It might be covered in vomit and poo poo.