Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line
fuuuck Weber watch your zone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

That strikes me as a, uh... questionable penalty call.

I'd understand if it was Garbutt or Roussel because they get called for sneezing wrong but that was Ritchie. :confused:

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

Therrien is a bad coach.

Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the dank of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion.

JawKnee posted:

fuuuck Weber watch your zone

That was a pinch and he was covered by the high forward, it's fine.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
Ouch, Saad got wrecked

Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the dank of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion.
Ice looks real lovely in Saint Louis, y'all.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Forgot Mike Richards was back in LA. Had to look up at the TV twice as if I'd seen a ghost.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Canucks playing with fire a bit tonight...

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
gently caress the loving kings

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

Franks Happy Place posted:

That was a pinch and he was covered by the high forward, it's fine.

yeah he got back in time, I was talking about how that Blue came in totally open past the left point with Weber drifting to the opposite post and leaving him alone - it was a bad pass which saved us, but man that could have easily been a cross ice tape-to-tape with no one in front 10 feet from the goal

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

Ouch, Saad got wrecked

:stonk:

He got sandwiched. I am NOT proud of this team for that one.

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.
just loving

dorsett, sbisa, vey...... gently caress off

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

That call was also questionable.

Sorry, Flames.

Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

JawKnee posted:

yeah he got back in time, I was talking about how that Blue came in totally open past the left point with Weber drifting to the opposite post and leaving him alone - it was a bad pass which saved us, but man that could have easily been a cross ice tape-to-tape with no one in front 10 feet from the goal

All of these passes look awful, I think the ice is just bad. Puck is bouncing all of the time, hence all of these end to end rushes back and forth.

GoonGPT
May 26, 2006

Posting for a better future, today!

Koirhor posted:

gently caress the loving kings

Goetta go to practice but this and forever

Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

Verviticus posted:

just loving

dorsett, sbisa, vey...... gently caress off

Yeah that was garbage.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
That was one soft-rear end goal

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

And I'm not proud of THAT either.

But this time I'm glad for it.

I mean hey, if getting pitching advice from Kershaw works, then who am I to argue.

dont be mean to me fucked around with this message at 02:20 on Mar 31, 2015

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

what

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

I feel bad for Matthias on that shift. He looked like a frazzled teacher trying to herd a bunch of hyperactive 3rd graders back onto the school bus.

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

eeeegh probably should have had that Lack

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Nah! A little chocolate will do

ugh this is going to be another one of those games isn't it.

I had no high hopes that Colorado would make the playoffs but I sure as gently caress thought they would clown the Oilers

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

:siren: bones :siren:

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

:siren: BONES :siren:

Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

Hahahahahahaha they were still calling the last goal, lmao

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.
...how do the blues constantly struggle vs the canucks? the blues are good team and the canucks... are not

Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

Bo :ohdear:

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Oh god not Bo, he's so adorable! You can't hurt him.

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

Also why are the hockey gods making me root for a team from Texas

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
I just heard about the Saad hit, if he's out for any extended period of time that probably would be the nail in the coffin for the Hawks this year

CDX
Dec 3, 2004

Cheap, but not as cheap as your girlfriend.
HORSEFACE KILLAH :siren:

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

let's go kings & stars whoo

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Sir Unimaginative posted:

Also why are the hockey gods making me root for a team from Texas

Because we're great and literally everyone else, including your own team, is garbage. Also we're nice and humble too.

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

Aye Doc posted:

let's go kings & stars whoo

you monster

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Shuffling the lines by removing our best setup guy from our best goal scorer #JustHitchcockThings

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

JawKnee posted:

you monster

they killed Sting last night and the Panthers aren't going to make the playoffs, so all i have left in sports entertainment is for evil to rule over the NHL

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
get killorn the gently caress off the top 6 geeezus

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
Another bad game from a mediocre team. They've been consistently Not Good since the All-Star Break.

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

A man's man, wears a lot of denim, tells long stories and has oatmeal saved from this morning.

A Gally :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

Man, Beaulieu has a huge shot.

:lol: Therrien

• Locked thread