Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Late, but god drat Jamie Benn just flattened Johnny Hockey. That was hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
SHAW :siren:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
The Hawks score on a PP.

Shaw does something useful!

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

KEITH AND SHAW :siren:

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.

Aye Doc posted:

let's go kings & stars whoo

you are scum

also why the hell arent you ever on steam anymore

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

Piss.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

:siren: KEITH :siren:

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

:siren: Keiiiiiiith :siren:

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

looks like that was all keith unless it bounced off shaw's stomach

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
Sharpie, you had a wide open net :negative:

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

lmao

:siren: toftbo :siren:

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Oh poo poo Hawks!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Jesus Sharp, you are so snakebit. Hit the post, get your own rebound and then shoot it wide at an open net.

But Toftbo scores!

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
TOFTBO :siren:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

:siren: Hjalmarsson :siren:

God drat that sequence. :tviv:

And another breakaway. :stare:

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
:siren: VLADDY

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

:siren: HJALMARSSONONSOSNSON :siren:

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
Teuvo noooooo :negative:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I am totally taking credit for the Hawks scoring those two goals because I literally turned the game on right as the Hawks started that last PP.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
looooove Russians beating the canadiens tonight

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

aw drat teuvo

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

why is teuvo on the same line as kruger

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

Therrien should reward good defense instead of big hits so Pateryn doesn't get caught out of position and give up goals. While I'm making silly wishes, I want a pony.

Mr. Kite
Aug 28, 2004

SHUT UP AND PLAY HOCKEY
The Hawks are better than the Kings, so I'm not trying to make excuses, but that was a terrible call on Sekera.

Also, do the Hawks get their own refs who point to the goal scorer as well as the net when a goal is scored? Since when is that a thing?

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
Nice hit, Oduya :stare:

mik
Oct 16, 2003
oh
Just concede the game, Habs.

Satisfaction Guaranteed
Jan 17, 2001

Forum Veteran

Wow I know our defense is a little iffy but I've really haven't seen them being treated like literal pylons this season like they are in this game.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
That was almost a really nice move by Hossa.

Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the dank of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion.
Bieksa is injured, maybe it's something that will force him to sit for the rest of the season. :pray:

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

I don't remember the last time I heard the name "Sbisa" without it being immediately followed by "gives the puck away."

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Franks Happy Place posted:

Bieksa is injured, maybe it's something that will force him to sit for the rest of the season. :pray:

opens the door for the return of clendening-sbisa!

Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the dank of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion.

ThinkTank posted:

I don't remember the last time I heard the name "Sbisa" without it being immediately followed by "gives the puck away."

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
Flames getting the bounce.. they sure are playing typical Calgary hockey tonight.

Dallas needs to get one of those goals off the opposition player some day..

Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

Aye Doc posted:

opens the door for the return of clendening-sbisa!

Clendening vs. Bieksa is a push, except Clendening is young and improving and has upside, never mind being way cheaper and better on the PP.

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line
Lack being a boss again

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

i am conflicted about people punching roszival

Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

Franks Happy Place posted:

Clendening vs. Bieksa is a push, except Clendening is young and improving and has upside, never mind being way cheaper and better on the PP.

Whelp he's back, SO CLOSE.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
brandon davidson scored his first nhl goal! :dance:

kanuck
Aug 27, 2004

I must remember to follow my own advice.

Starsfan posted:

Flames getting the bounce.. they sure are playing typical Calgary hockey tonight.

Dallas needs to get one of those goals off the opposition player some day..

Yeah, you're right. Hockey should be like billiards and you should have to call your shots or they don't count.

e: also that one wasn't so crappy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
gently caress off Lehtonen

what the gently caress was that

• Locked thread