Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the dank of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion.
He's a really decent third-line winger, it'd be nice if we can sign him for a reasonable contract.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the dank of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion.

Aye Doc posted:

good news for you then, his agent and the canucks still haven't had any talks about an extension!

!!!

I will be cutting Benning some slack after the Hutton PTO, at least until he fucks something up.

Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

JawKnee posted:

fuuuck Weber watch your zone

That was a pinch and he was covered by the high forward, it's fine.

Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

Ice looks real lovely in Saint Louis, y'all.

Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

JawKnee posted:

yeah he got back in time, I was talking about how that Blue came in totally open past the left point with Weber drifting to the opposite post and leaving him alone - it was a bad pass which saved us, but man that could have easily been a cross ice tape-to-tape with no one in front 10 feet from the goal

All of these passes look awful, I think the ice is just bad. Puck is bouncing all of the time, hence all of these end to end rushes back and forth.

Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

Verviticus posted:

just loving

dorsett, sbisa, vey...... gently caress off

Yeah that was garbage.

Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

Hahahahahahaha they were still calling the last goal, lmao

Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

Bo :ohdear:

Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

Man, Beaulieu has a huge shot.

:lol: Therrien

Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

Bieksa is injured, maybe it's something that will force him to sit for the rest of the season. :pray:

Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

ThinkTank posted:

I don't remember the last time I heard the name "Sbisa" without it being immediately followed by "gives the puck away."

Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

Aye Doc posted:

opens the door for the return of clendening-sbisa!

Clendening vs. Bieksa is a push, except Clendening is young and improving and has upside, never mind being way cheaper and better on the PP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

Franks Happy Place posted:

Clendening vs. Bieksa is a push, except Clendening is young and improving and has upside, never mind being way cheaper and better on the PP.

Whelp he's back, SO CLOSE.

• Locked thread