Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

The Comedy Central Roast series seems to be getting more and more infrequent in its installments, but these are usually more than a good time.

Tonight's victim is polarizing douchebag Justin Bieber, who seems strange for a roast victim, but these things have been getting weirder and weirder in their casting in the last few.

Here's the history of previous Roasts: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comedy_Central_Roast#Roasts

As for tonight, everybody's favorite vertically challenged comedian Kevin Hart hosts. Roasters include Hannibal Buress, Jeff Ross, Martha Stewart, Snoop Dogg, Ludacris, Shaquille O'Neal, Chris D'Elia, Natasha Leggero and Pete Davidson.

Ross is always amazing, and I'd imagine Buress and Leggero could be good. Evening that out, why the hell is Martha Stewart involved? Shaq and Ludacris seem strange enough. The only one that seems weirder is The Situation roasting Donald Trump.

In any event, this can't be any worse than the James Franco Roast, which seemed like a knockdown, drag-out contest between Seth Rogen, Jonah Hill, and Andy Samberg as to who wanted to be Franco's favorite.

e- Apparently jokes and references to Paul Walker have been banned.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 03:03 on Mar 31, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.
Word is that Martha Stewart killed in her set.

Also, here's what you won't see: Multiple Paul Walker jokes that were cut from broadcast.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

"The only time you see this many black men on a stage is when Maury Povich is about to open the envelope to determine which is the father."

:vince:

e- Isn't this whole thing his 21st birthday present?

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Kevin Hart is a goddamn clown and drat it that's great

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.
That was a good stunt.

CBJSprague24 posted:

e- Isn't this whole thing his 21st birthday present?

Eh, if the kid wants to spend his 21st birthday gathering a bunch of funny people to riff on him and each other while letting everyone else watch on TV, more power to him.

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.
Davidson comes out swinging!

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

"And much like Superman, Shaq pretends to be a reporter and has never met his real father"

:vince:

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.
"Soul Plane is the worst experience of my life involving a plane."

:vince: :vince: :vince:

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Jesus Christ, Martha's scorching the earth here.

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.
Oh my God Stewart is loving DOMINATING.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Martha. :tviv:

Martha. :stare:

MARTHA STEWART. :dogbutton:

I mean, I haven't even seen Jeff Ross yet and Martha has this over with.

e- What happened to The Burn with Jeff Ross? That show beat the crap out of Inside Amy Schumer and that abortion Jeselnik hosted.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Mar 31, 2015

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Shaq? Shaq! UHHHHHHH! UHHHHHHH! I'm just speaking to him in his native tongue! UHHHHHHHHHHH! :killdozer:

Jeff Ross.

e- "The only person who's inhaled more smoke than Snoop is Pete's dad inside the World Trade Towers." :vince:

"I'm sorry, Shaq. I know it was your favorite building to climb."

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 05:10 on Mar 31, 2015

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Picking up where I left off last night on DVR...Will Ferrell/Ron Burgundy. :negative:

Space_Butler
Dec 5, 2003
Fun Shoe
I really don't think they expected Pete Davidson to kill that hard early on, otherwise they would've saved him for later. The acts that followed weren't bad, but man, how do you top that? Between that and him being one of the few consistently great things about SNL, he's gonna explode in the next couple years.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light
You should change your name to Vanilla ISIS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Martha Stewart's bit could have been so cringey, but she owned it so hard and just seemed to be really enjoying herself. That was beautiful.

• Locked thread