Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jabby
Oct 27, 2010

dreadnought posted:

Agreed. I was glad it happened quickly, but I kinda wish it wasn't in there at all. I'm really squeamish when it comes to leg/ankle injuries. Really, the violence throughout was way more brutal than I was expecting (the kitchen fight also stands out).

The only thing I remember that got a definite 'ooohh' from my audience was when evil henchwoman got smashed in the crotch with a frying pan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jabby
Oct 27, 2010

Solenna posted:

I can't believe they got away with the fully erect dick pics on the camera of the dude she kills and then vomits on but oh man did I laugh at that. And Jason Statham being funny was great.

The dick pics were funny, but it does make me wonder why more movies don't have any male nudity. I mean if Spy can get away with it why do we have films like 50 shades of gray showing naked women but zero dicks?

• Locked thread