Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
archer owns. its ok not to like something but you're missing out imo.

ninotoreS posted:

And anyone claiming season 1 is the best is a fake jerk effectively going for a bullshit "i'll claim it was better before it got popular so I can have my cake and eat it too" angle. Season 1 of Archer was like season 1 of Parks and Rec; it hadn't even figured out yet how it really wanted to write half the characters. When it did figure that out in later seasons is when the show really hit its stride.

:agreed: i wouldnt quite compare it to the clusterfuck that was the first season of P&R as the first season had some good eps, but it definitely got better. of course archer vice really was terrible but i'm enjoying the current season, even if its definitely declined from s2-3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Eonwe posted:

oh no, how terrible, someone quotes their favorite show, truly this is the end of all things

:wth:

I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

somethingsomething coconuts

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
the virgin sanctity of only real authentic discussion and debates and funny things in gbs must be maintained

(we're all unfunny monkeys in a zoo flinging poo at the wall, some of it sticks, most of it slides down leaving a long poo poo streak and rests on the floor for days until we eat it for dessert and fling reeaten poo poo again and again in perpetuity)

Xaris fucked around with this message at 18:48 on Mar 31, 2015

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
i actually like archer more than frisky dingo :shrug:

'though i only caught FD occasionally when it was on and never got that into it

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Y-Hat posted:

this is an excellent post but i bet you fox will cancel it next season

that sucks. bad ratings?

that remidns me tho, im like 1-2 seasons behind on BBs. I like it in a heartwarming sort of way, but I don't find it that funny and don't really feel compelled to watch it unless im really bored and browsing hulu.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Ryoshi posted:

is h jon benjamin's weird live action sketch comedy show still running because that was incredible in how weird it was

that was H Jon Benjamin Has a Van. it was good, but kinda weird, and the last ep was :wtf:

and no, it didnt get renewed for a second season by comedy central.

maybe after the fuckin dumb poo poo larry widmore show and trevor noah TDS tanks like a rock, they'll bring it back in desperation of anything.

Xaris fucked around with this message at 22:46 on Apr 1, 2015

• Locked thread