Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

archer is what ppl watch when they graduate from family guy and enjoy more mature things such as sex jokes and scarface pastiche

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

rezatahs posted:

idk guys this cartoon full of dick and fart jokes just doesn't seem all that mature anymore

it was a lot more clever out of the gate. the pilot was funnier than the entire vice season i just wasted time watching on netflix a few weeks ago

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

if a cartoon aint venture bros or king of the hill or south park if your high then gently caress it

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Wafflz posted:

I liked Sealab and I like King of the Hill (a lot) but I think Archer is terrible, is something wrong with me?

yeah it means you dont have the sense of humor of a tard

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

i could handle people quoting chappelle show. that nigga suit made of bathroom wallpaper

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

im gonna go out on a limb and say that south park is much better than archer, on dry turf, in the cold endless vacuum of a void

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Capntastic posted:

Bojack Horsemen

THAT loving show is a completely different animal all together

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

south park is generally mediocre but wen it hits it hits hard, the episode where they get high on cat piss and the trip is note for note heavy metal was hilarious

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Doflamingo posted:

The first couple seasons were good but then it became too self-referential and up its own rear end. Also what a bunch of pussies for not monopolizing on the ISIS name and dropping it instead.

i read about this and yea its a chickenshit move

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

mind the walrus posted:

Lol South Park has been an undead show for like half a decade now alongside Family Guy and The Simpsons.

the episode where they went ziplining and got so bored that they turned into real actors on a boat somewhere was funny

• Locked thread