Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i love archer but i hope the next season is its last

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Locker Room Zubaz posted:

Bob's burgers is the best cartoon on television
this is an excellent post but i bet you fox will cancel it next season

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Xaris posted:

that sucks. bad ratings?
i'm not sure if it has bad ratings, but it's been on the 7:30pm Sunday timeslot for most of this season and you can ask futurama fans how well that worked out for them

if it's in that same timeslot next season, i do not have high hopes for its future

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

iSheep posted:

this latest season of Archer is hot garbage hth.
i like it. it's certainly better than the last two seasons

i still think Archer Vice was necessary because it would have sucked to seen it stuck in neutral for another season like it was in season 4. gently caress turning Pam into a one-joke pony tho

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

a starwar betamax posted:

king of the hill takes place in Texas.. not the south you ape
you're right, texas isn't the south

it's even worse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

right now i can hear one of my roommates watching bob's burgers. a few minutes ago it was the episode with Tina's erotic friend fiction and the debut of Tammy. not sure which episode he's watching at this moment

• Locked thread