Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
opus111
Jul 6, 2014

because you are more sophisticated than the rest of us, op.

i think it helps that the character archer has the exact looks, acts exactly the same way and as the same amount of money as somebody i know irl. its really uncanny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

i love king of the hill and i am from a european city. some of you think way too much about things that dont matter and also seek to organize the world in ways that dont really work outside of the internet.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Tsinava posted:

Actually you're incapable of "getting" king of the hill if unless youre from the south and if you say you do you're obviously lying for attention and it's pathetic.

- a completely sane person who definitely doesn't shake and drool if he's away from a screen for more than 3 minutes.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

loads of goons can probably imagine what its like to be an ork or a space marine or a character in game of thrones, well, a lot of people read regular books as well as fantasy/sci-fi, and the skillset required to put yourself in somebody elses place and draw on their experiences rather than your own is transferable.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

i am severely butthurt!!

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

mind the walrus posted:

Can we get this guy and Jagister (sic) into a cage match? I'd pay for that.

im sorry but Jagister is currently melting down about :

MLM
Republicans
Baby boomers
Fats
Doobie
Fast Food
etc.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

nno no when a southern lady tell you to have a good day it rlly mean shse doesnt like you!!!!! 8mind blown*

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

all tv shows end up doing that eventually, it's really annoying - entourage was especially bad for it. i wish writers would dare to move out of the A/B story formula sometimes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

lol do goons think people who aren't working in tech support/programmers have no knowledge of modern technology or have never read a book ro soemthing. its like saved by the bell, except from the opposite pov.

• Locked thread