Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Laughing Man
Feb 11, 2008
I thought what I’d do was pretend I was one of those deaf mutes, or something...
A pool store, where I told people how much of what chemical to add to their very expensive pools. I had a pool at home but dad always took care of it, I was going off of some formula sheet.

One time someone told me the size of his pool and vastly underestimated the size and I basically made his pool an acid bath with the "correct" amount of chemicals (he came back to complain and didn't recognize me, I told him that guy quit on his lunch break and he just left ha). I quit when my cool as no fucks given manager was fired for keeping his motorcycle in the back of the store next to all the chemicals which should never be on fire either especially near gasoline.

Since the job was balls easy without some retard trying to talk to a teenager about boosting productivity or procedure it was pretty great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread