Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

In Japan, they do a thing called Super Sentai, Which is basically Power Rangers. One of the earlier shows was called Battle Fever J, and featured a team made up of people from different nations (that all happened to look Japanese for some reason).

They Are:
1. Battle Cossack
2. Miss America
3. Battle Kenya
4. Battle France
5. Battle Japan

Fun fact: This show was actually a joint production between Toei and Marvel. Yes, that Marvel. The show was originally going to be an adaptation of Captain America. Funny, eh?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
I'm the ranger from a state without access to a rocky waterfront and so there is no place for me to do battle

It's mostly a desk job with some custodial work

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006

Why is Miss America wearing a diaper?

Dr Strangepants
Nov 26, 2003

Mein Führer! I can dance!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBSrP7ub6VA

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

LegoPirateNinja posted:

I'm the ranger from a state without access to a rocky waterfront and so there is no place for me to do battle

It's mostly a desk job with some custodial work

Unironically could see a lovely CollegeHumor-type sketch about a Power Rangers-related bureaucracy where everyone still has to wear the goofy uniforms. Juxtapose office banality with the absuridsm of Power Rangers, you've got at least 3 minutes there.

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

mind the walrus posted:

Unironically could see a lovely CollegeHumor-type sketch about a Power Rangers-related bureaucracy where everyone still has to wear the goofy uniforms. Juxtapose office banality with the absuridsm of Power Rangers, you've got at least 3 minutes there.

I want to live in this society.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
"Saving Earth from Space....POWER FALCONS!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBSrP7ub6VA

Poor Black Falcon :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

DaveSplitter posted:

In Japan, they do a thing called Super Sentai, Which is basically Power Rangers. One of the earlier shows was called Battle Fever J, and featured a team made up of people from different nations (that all happened to look Japanese for some reason).

They Are:
1. Battle Cossack
2. Miss America
3. Battle Kenya
4. Battle France
5. Battle Japan

Fun fact: This show was actually a joint production between Toei and Marvel. Yes, that Marvel. The show was originally going to be an adaptation of Captain America. Funny, eh?

A Captain America Power Rangers show by Japan with like different Captains from different countries would have been fun but I don't know what to make of or how to feel about this.

• Locked thread