Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Un chien andalou
Oct 22, 2008

The pipe is leaking
really ironic. What could be more ironic than a song about irony in which the situations described are not actually ironic at all. makes u think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
She meant to call it "Coincidental" but her manager used that page of the thesaurus to roll a marijuana joint

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

amityville anus posted:

She meant to call it "Coincidental" but her manager used that page of the thesaurus to roll a marijuana joint

Oh dear.

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat
been saying this for years

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
TBH Jagged Little Pill was a pretty decent album, I think my favorite song on it is You Ought To Know, it was a little sad when Alanis stopped being such an angry Canadian.

Un chien andalou
Oct 22, 2008

The pipe is leaking

Three Olives posted:

TBH Jagged Little Pill was a pretty decent album, I think my favorite song on it is You Ought To Know, it was a little sad when Alanis stopped being such an angry Canadian.

it was the perfect amount of angst for that point in time. alas the tides have turned

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
the song has 3 listener types

1) ppl who dont really care and are like ah yea rain on your wedding day thats ironic *jerks off*

2) internet ppl who want to lord over the fact that the poo poo in the song is mostly not ironic and be really smug, we'll call those "goons" and "redditors"

3) ppl who actually understand the meta game

i personally fall on the first spectrum at *jerks off* fyi

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Three Olives posted:

I like Head Over Feet because it's about uncle Joey from Full House.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
forgiven is the best song on there. wake up is ok also

anti catholic songs have really gone downhill, nowadays we get loving awful dogshit like that hozier song

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

Ask me about my wealthy lifestyle and passive income! I love bragging about my wealth to my lessers! My opinions are more valid because I have more money than you! Stealing the fruits of the labor of the working class is okay, so long as you don't do it using crypto. More money = better than!
Listening to "Thank U" right loving now. Actually pretty decent.

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
thank u is a good song, people tried to goon up and talk poo poo about the dangling carrots part but it's really good

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
she's a p good artist OP

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

Ask me about my wealthy lifestyle and passive income! I love bragging about my wealth to my lessers! My opinions are more valid because I have more money than you! Stealing the fruits of the labor of the working class is okay, so long as you don't do it using crypto. More money = better than!

vug posted:

thank u is a good song, people tried to goon up and talk poo poo about the dangling carrots part but it's really good

I've wondered if she just drops stuff into her lyrics just to make sure people are paying attention?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
id bang alanis morisette

I dont actually know what she looks like nowadays, but "isnt it ironic" era Alanis Morissete, her, i'd bang

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
She was never like, super attractive but she looks like she could be fun in bed

Un chien andalou
Oct 22, 2008

The pipe is leaking

Zzulu posted:

she was good enough for Ryan Reynolds...

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

Zzulu posted:

She'd go down on you in a theater.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

she is a cool and sexy woman

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I had to look it up apparently she's not a jew.

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W91sqAs-_-g

She owns.

Which one of you fuckers was the goon @ 1:08?

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

amityville anus posted:

lost me with this, sorry

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

amityville anus posted:

You wont have to gently caress her through a sheet, then. Although, maybe you should.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
http://www.jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=1279

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
What's another hit song by Alanis Morisette? I can't think of one.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
You oughta know

naem
May 29, 2011

murex
Apr 30, 2009

by Lowtax
shes still got it after all these years

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

Zzulu posted:

If a woman is fun in bed, that's loving "super attractive" all by itself.

The assumption is that she's in decent shape to be fun in bed.

Un chien andalou
Oct 22, 2008

The pipe is leaking

it'd be ironic if these came in super small sizes

naem
May 29, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Oh TMz...