Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

atomicthumbs posted:

i would say this but apparently those opening things are glass lenses

Yeah, I was noticing that. A friend of mine was an engineer at an experimental coal gassification plant (I swear I'm not making that up), and there was a giant rear end ultra high temperature/pressure furnace that had foot thick site glass that looked very similar. I don't know why there'd be so many in the same spot though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist
Sit-n-Spin for goons

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Stick your leg in it to see if its a bear trap

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Stick your dick in it.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

In-ground junction for electrical conduits. It's upside down. When installed it'll have a cover and look like a small manhole (but with a little pit full of cables in it instead of a big scary tunnel to the sewer). The holes are to thread service lines through to keep them separated/tagged.

RennZero
Oct 10, 2007

"Get in."
That's an old flow conductor for a CX-5 hyperflux engine. Haven't seen one of those since the Carapace War on Europa.

That really takes me back... How did you come by it?

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

RennZero posted:

CX-5 hyperflux engine.

mazda and their crazy part names

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
You now have cancer

Qadaffi Taffy
Oct 1, 2006

3.14159 26535 89793 23846 26433 83279 50288 41971 69399 37510
Suicide Helmet 2.0

http://imgur.com/a/Z5mEB

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Airport marker light for approach? Is the glass all one color? It looks like there is light and dark colors.

Different colors at different angle of view lets you know of you are on the correct glide slope or not.

ninety
Mar 13, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

(and can't post for 4 years!)

It fell off the x-man ship, haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
its a bathosphere you idiots

• Locked thread