Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Panniculus Rift posted:

you should, sweden is nice

I went as far as IKEA once, seemed ok

Also worth mentioning the cafeteria employees there didn't engage me in conversation and just did their jobs, is that cultural appropriation?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
did someone say grill? lol here you go... check it out!

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
its a great day at 'place you walk into'

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Fishy Joe posted:

its a great day at 'place you walk into'

fishy joe's probably. what a fag homo oval office

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

congrats to OP on being touched by the gods

(aka being afflicted with aspergers syndrome)

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

im a gamer grill and if you have a problem with that you are sexist against grills

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Whorelord posted:

move to the uk, this will never happen

yeah because theres nowhere decent to eat anyway so you just stay home and play toad in the hole with the vicar

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011

dad gay. so what posted:

did someone say grill? lol here you go... check it out!

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
ive seen better grills

i have not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset
You should go to Which Wich. Fill out what you want on your sandwich, pay, then wait peaceably until they call your name. You don't have to stand around pointing at veggies or get asked any questions. It's great except when the door opener guy runs around trying to get to the door for every customer. I guess if that annoys you, you can order online and just tell them your name and pay and leave.

Still have to pass the hurdle of the door guy. But you don't have to talk to door-opening scum like him.

• Locked thread