Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

ElMaligno posted:

That guitar flame thrower hnnnng

Double neck, bolt on it looks like from the stills. 6 string up top and a 4 string bass on the bottom. Kickstand for the tremolo bar, methinks. Looked like Rickenbacker-ish necks, but I doubt those would survive the apocalypse.

In other words,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Cole posted:

man you guys haven't ever heard about kidney stones? i heard about them when i was 13 and got hit in the kidney playing football and the doc said it could be kidney stones making me piss blood or something, but all the research i did on those kept me awake for the several nights before we got the results.

I haven't so much not ever heard of them as much as refuse to believe in a world where there are things such as kidney stones. But mostly because I had no idea they could get so big and not have mandatory removal surgery.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

same

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

want that on my tombstone

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Helldump Immunity. posted:

want that as my tombstone

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

gently caress gently caress this is so loving good jesus loving christ i dont care if the movie bombs this is absolutely loving poo poo bonkers in a really good way and want to see it.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

that movie looks extremely my poo poo

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

poo poo like this is why I can't wait for the coming nuclear fires. that's me. I'm the guy who spends weeks stacking amps out front of the mac truck and rigging a flame thrower guitar. Join me won't you?

Fister Ardennes
Apr 25, 2008

War is not the answer but it sure is fun

beanieson posted:

poo poo like this is why I can't wait for the coming nuclear fires. that's me. I'm the guy who spends weeks stacking amps out front of the mac truck and rigging a flame thrower guitar. Join me won't you?
Are assless chaps and leather loin cloths provided or do I need to make my own?

Fister Ardennes fucked around with this message at 00:38 on Apr 3, 2015

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
I'll bring the telecasters

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

I'll be the guy hitching a ride on any of your crazy contraptions, twitching and grinning insanely before shouting "Oh, what a day, WHAT A LOVELY DAY!!" in a british accent as you inevitably crash into poo poo.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

That's an Iron Maiden album cover right there

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Booblord Zagats posted:

My doc says motrin is actually the best method of non-controlled pain management when you have stones.

Toradol which is Motrin 2.0 is something you'll get an injection of usually at an ER for stones

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Willy Pete posted:

Are assless chaps and leather loin cloths provided or do I need to make my own?

you'll get your uniform after a probationary period, starting out just wear jean cut offs or something.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

beanieson posted:

you'll get your uniform after a probationary period, starting out just wear jean cut offs or something.

jorts

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

beanieson posted:

can i just use motorcycle chaps and drive around on my bike???

just the chaps and nothing else

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

ElMaligno posted:

can i just use motorcycle chaps and drive around on my bike???

just the chaps and nothing else

I mean, this is all gonna be case by case. It really depends on how you fill out those chaps.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32E_eh5KZps
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-GaXa8tSBE

oh manuela

not her but came up on GIS :nws:
http://i.imgur.com/9Wdn2Vj.jpg

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

oh and something for n4i

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
idgi what is going on in that game show clip?

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

idgi what is going on in that game show clip?

contestant guesses the wrong value of the car, model reveals the correct value of the car before the game is over.

how are you not familiar with the premise of every Price is Right game?

someone get NSA on this gently caress

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
the price is wrong bitch!

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
So lately I've come to realize that, after a year of being lazy as poo poo, it's time to start working out again.

Today I found my motivation:

http://www.runnersworld.com/fun/watch-it-looks-like-theres-a-new-beer-mile-world-record

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPUThNHDeck

There's no way I can beat that; even when I actually ran, my best mile was 4:57.6 without beer, but gently caress if I'm not gonna try anyway.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
looks like a good way to get drunk as gently caress real fast

Delizin
Nov 9, 2005

It may not be interracial, but it is black and white.

http://fox59.com/2015/04/02/indiana-now-waiting-to-see-if-gov-pence-will-sign-rfra-fix-into-law/ posted:

This chapter does not: (1) authorize a provider to refuse to offer or provide services, facilities, use of public accommodations, goods, employment, or housing to any member or members of the general public on the basis of race, color, religion, ancestry, age, national origin, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or United States military services; (2) establish a defense to a civil action or criminal prosecution for refusal by a provider to offer or provide services, facilities, use of public accommodations, goods, employment, or housing to any member or members of the general public on the basis of race, color, religion, ancestry, age, national origin, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or United States military Service

I guess we are a protected class in Indiana now and we aren't allowed to have veteran only organizations? :shrug:

Painsaw
Jul 3, 2008

Butts lol
Welp, my low key two credit hour engineering sham course turned into me representing my college at an international robotics tournament in california this weekend.

It's me, I'm the human being, I didn't remember how to sham properly.

It's a no-poo poo faculty chaperoned field trip. There's an itinerary of things they're going to sightsee. Joke's on them, I'm gonna be sitting naked in the hot tub getting white girl wasted.

So what all is there to do around San Francisco for a broke dick retard trying to distance himself from a bunch of college students?

Edit: This course is still worth only 2 credit hours, what the gently caress was I thinking?

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Casimir Radon posted:

I had no idea that Scott O'Grady was an idiot until some Vietnam vets starting started talking poo poo about him at a vigil I was at.

He absolutely is an idiot, and not a nice person to boot.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Joke's really on you for travelling to San Francisco and not getting paid per diem

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Painsaw posted:

Edit: This course is still worth only 2 credit hours, what the gently caress was I thinking?

That robots are awesome and you want to be on their side during the coming war between man and the brotherhood of machines?

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Painsaw posted:

So what all is there to do around San Francisco for a broke dick retard trying to distance himself from a bunch of college students?

upper class Aryan women in yoga pants, everywhere

great ethnic food, everywhere

The Muir Woods are jaw-dropping if you can get up early enough on Sunday to beat the tourists whose cars hog all the parking for literally miles down the road

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Painsaw posted:

Welp, my low key two credit hour engineering sham course turned into me representing my college at an international robotics tournament in california this weekend.

It's a no-poo poo faculty chaperoned field trip. There's an itinerary of things they're going to sightsee. Joke's on them, I'm gonna be sitting naked in the hot tub getting white girl wasted.

heres a helpful site to find all the good spots

heres your theme song while visiting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7-10JylGZ8

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

UoI posted:

I haven't so much not ever heard of them as much as refuse to believe in a world where there are things such as kidney stones. But mostly because I had no idea they could get so big and not have mandatory removal surgery.

Mine was 5.5mm. The urologist gave me the option of trying to let it pass on its own (up to 2 weeks) or surgery that night. At that size he said there was an 80% chance it wasn't going to pass. So I could spend 2 weeks in excruciating pain for nothing, or get that poo poo over with. I picked surgery. There's no cutting in this surgery, you do the math.

I couldnt get the sound wave treatment because the stone was halfway between the kidney and bladder...too far downstream, basically.

This was the incident where I had to threaten Flight Med that if I didn't see a doctor I was going to call an ambulance to pick me up from their office. It worked, but was a waste of time anyway since apparently the clinic didn't even have imaging equipment besides the dental xray.

Edit: This was about 40 days before a deployment and I had to take a PT test before going. Profile waived pushups, situps, and gave me the walk test instead of the run. :lol: This is how a guy who got RIF'd for poor PT separated with a score over 90.

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.

Painsaw posted:

the pier is pretty touristy so avoid

the tenderloin is shady as gently caress so avoid

check out the haight and downtown. Buses/trolleys are pretty frequent and dirt cheap so you can get around pretty good if you don't have a rental. You can also go to the beach and set stuff on fire.

Or ride the Bart to Berkeley to get beat up by hippies.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdvCqUguIh8

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.

Godholio posted:

Mine was 5.5mm. The urologist gave me the option of trying to let it pass on its own (up to 2 weeks) or surgery that night. At that size he said there was an 80% chance it wasn't going to pass. So I could spend 2 weeks in excruciating pain for nothing, or get that poo poo over with. I picked surgery. There's no cutting in this surgery, you do the math.

I couldnt get the sound wave treatment because the stone was halfway between the kidney and bladder...too far downstream, basically.

This was the incident where I had to threaten Flight Med that if I didn't see a doctor I was going to call an ambulance to pick me up from their office. It worked, but was a waste of time anyway since apparently the clinic didn't even have imaging equipment besides the dental xray.

Edit: This was about 40 days before a deployment and I had to take a PT test before going. Profile waived pushups, situps, and gave me the walk test instead of the run. :lol: This is how a guy who got RIF'd for poor PT separated with a score over 90.

I honestly hope the urologist the doc sent this off to gets that sound blast thingy for me before it's too late, because fuuuccckk.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

I had a stent running from the bladder to the kidney because of the damage caused by the stone (and maybe the tool?). The stent had a string tied to the end of it. The other end of the string was taped to my leg. Yeeeeup. That lasted a couple of weeks until I got it pulled out. Literally just pulled. Out.

Godholio fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Apr 3, 2015

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Godholio posted:

I had a stent running from the bladder to the kidney because of the damage caused the stone (and maybe the tool?). The stent had a string tied to the end of it. The other end of the string was taped to my leg. Yeeeeup. That lasted a couple of weeks until I got it pulled out. Literally just pulled. Out.

After five knee surgeries, I've come to appreciate the "uncomfortable sensation" that ensues when the drainage that was wrapped around the inside of your joint in two loops and grew to the surrounding tissue because it was left in longer than usual because of equally unusual swelling gets torn out...

But that...

gently caress stents.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Godholio posted:

I had a stent running from the bladder to the kidney because of the damage caused by the stone (and maybe the tool?). The stent had a string tied to the end of it. The other end of the string was taped to my leg. Yeeeeup. That lasted a couple of weeks until I got it pulled out. Literally just pulled. Out.

:newfap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
New soundtrack to Vikings
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXFeFoe8PWg

• Locked thread