Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

Artificial Idiocy posted:

But I work in a trendy branding agency with an open-concept office and free booze

booze provides a cheap substitute for the soul you gave up when you took a job at a trendy branding agency

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artificial Idiocy
Jul 11, 2008
At least I mostly run research/insight projects so I don't have to directly convince people to buy more Coke, I just have to tell others how to do so.

but yes alcohol is my spiritual medicine

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

for some reason when I read artificial idiocy's posts itt i picture him taking a break every sentence to quietly go "ahhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhh" in mild existential terror

Horniest Manticore posted:

fucken larry. the name alone dooms you to a life of being a shiftless rear end in a top hat
fuyck u btich

Artificial Idiocy
Jul 11, 2008
I don't take breaks for it, I'm just constantly emitting a low hum. It keeps people from talking to me, but if any intrepid souls do attempt it, the pitch and volume of the hum intensifies until they back away nervously.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

etalian posted:

it's a transportation genie which may or may not smash your face in with a hammer.

yeah cab drivers are totally different lol

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
I had a co-worker who would brag each day about how shes banging a married dude and whenever she interacts with his wife its so exciting. She one day came in on the verge of tears the entire day. I guess married-guy mustve decided that Fat Bitch isnt really the kind of 'sweet stuff on the side' you want!

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

That warm and fuzzy feeling.

Artificial Idiocy posted:

I don't take breaks for it, I'm just constantly emitting a low hum. It keeps people from talking to me, but if any intrepid souls do attempt it, the pitch and volume of the hum intensifies until they back away nervously.

Just become an unshaven cat-piss man and bring up the NEET dollar. It can't ALL go to anime pillows and warhammer figures. Serious part: christ in heaven, the open office thing is essentially a prison yard, how do they expect any sort of creativity in that environment?

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

You arent a pilot are you?

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

concerned mom posted:

my plan in life is to remain voluntarily celibate and work long hours until I die, saving every penny I can. I will leave all my money to the cat's trust
this except involuntarily, short hours, not saving and no cat

well not very similar then i guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

• Locked thread