Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strotski
Dec 29, 2013

Every base needs a dedicated chest just for horns, now we got one thanks to Epic High Five

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PantsOptional
Dec 27, 2012

All I wanna do is make you bounce
If you don't have a horn in this game I don't know if you're even really playing.

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

All the instruments are pretty great but the horn is truly king in irritating others.

Cynical Tyrant
Jan 30, 2006

How dare you speak to me of the crunch! You know nothing of the crunch. You've never even been to the crunch!
Sorry about the lack of invites everyone my computer poo poo the bed so I bought a new motherboard and cpu so when I get that set up I can add everyone I missed to the group.

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747
why playing on official servers is a joke

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

Geokinesis posted:

All the instruments are pretty great but the horn is truly king in irritating others.

So you've basically managed to weaponize the Vuvuzela?

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It
What's going on in this screenshot?

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Jackard posted:

What's going on in this screenshot?

Group of players stuck the crest inside a wall because the devs were stupid enough to put cavities in said wall. Impossible to destroy crest so guild controls throne room forever. It's a series of screenshots.

PantsOptional
Dec 27, 2012

Are lockpicks consumed on use? I have yet to make one and can't find any indication one way or the other.

also RIP goonserver

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747

PantsOptional posted:

Are lockpicks consumed on use?

Yes. Make sure to use the C camera and zoom out all the way to see through their walls as many players put iron gates behind lockpickable gates because 90% of the people who play RoK are massive sociopaths who only thrive on human misery :rant:

e: A wild flock of beds encircles the checkerboard throne defense in this Chinese made modern art installation

puberty worked me over fucked around with this message at 11:52 on Jun 26, 2015

PantsOptional
Dec 27, 2012

With the upcoming server wipe attached to Patch 17, I'm looking to find a cool new server to beat faces and blow horns without getting double-hosed by Chinese hackers. Does anyone have any recommendations for a decent community server?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

I wish everyone didn't move on to ARK because I like this game so much more than it. I cannot play ARK because I can't stand the optimization issues and the rubber banding. I also like that stuff doesn't spoil in this, seems a bit more casual. I've been playing on an EU server called Ghetto-Gaming or something and it has been pretty fun. But if there is a goon group I'd be up for that. Steam ID is GoGoGadget

• Locked thread