Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

What is Reign of Kings?
Reign of Kings is a medieval multiplayer survival sandbox game in early access on Steam in the vein of Rust (which I've never played).

What is there to do?
Well, it's a sandbox! The gameplay's more emergent than anything. The goal, if you can call it that, is to become king by claiming the Throne, which sits in a gigantic statue at the top of the island the game takes place on. As king you get a sweet crown, can name the land to your liking, and set taxes, collecting a percentage of the resources everyone else harvests. It makes for a quite literal king of the hill dynamic. Other than that...socialize, antagonize, build. It's a survival sandbox game. :v:

I made my guy and now I'm being severely murdered by everyone.
You probably went to an official server. Those tend to be riddled with hackers and, well, pubbie scum. Try to find a community server with some nice people.

I don't like Early Access.
The developer did release StarForge a while back, and people weren't too happy with the final version of that, so I can understand the desire to hold off on RoK. But they acknowledged they bit off more than they can chew with that Starforge and RoK is a blast. I don't feel like I wasted MY twenty bucks, so make of that what you will.

Sound good? Go buy it and be a medieval man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

GETTING STARTED

When you spawn, you'll notice that you just have a club, a couple torches, and some bandages to your name. Fix that.

Press I to open your inventory, and on the right side of the screen there'll be a bunch of recipes. Note that the stone pickaxe and stone hatchet need flax, wood and stone. Go find some of that stuff and get a shitload of it.

Stone looks like this. Hit it with your club to get stone - imagine that! You get wood in much the same way, but with trees. However, you're not going to get a lot of it with just your club. Using a pickaxe or axe to wahack stone and trees respectively gives far more resources per hit. You might also find small stones lying around on steep, rocky inclines, so look out for those.

This is flax. It tends to spawn inland on the plains, but it's basically loving everywhere.

You may or may not have made your tools by now, and you're getting hungry. Probably thirsty, too. So go find things to eat and drink!

Berries are nice as they restore both hunger and thirst, but not a spectacular amount - they're just berries, after all. If you can't find any berries, you'll want to find a clean body of water to gather from. There's a swamp that's nice for this as well as a couple of ponds in the mountains.

For something a bit more filling, make yourself some wooden javelins and go hog wild on the wildlife, then beat their corpses to harvest from them. In addition to meat (which you can cook at a bonfire), you'll probably get some leather and bone as well. Good for armor, weapons, and crests. So what are crests? Well, let's fast forward a bit and assume that you've scraped and clawed and gathered enough resources to build yourself a hovel out of cute little blocks. Put a crest on a block and it'll begin to 'conquer' the area around it, which takes about five minutes. Once you conquer an area, only you or members of your guild can place or remove construction material blocks. Each player can only have one crest in the world at a time.

Oh, and one important thing to note: the game's somewhat PvP-oriented. Construction materials, furniture, structures, crafting stations, crests - they all have health. Expect people to try and bust into your house, and don't be afraid to do the same! There's a number of other neat things to do like tie people to a rope and drag them around, put them in the stocks, and hang them at the gallows. I haven't covered everything about the game, but hopefully I've piqued at least one goon's curiosity.

Come join us in the medieval wild west!

Scaly Haylie fucked around with this message at 08:05 on Apr 1, 2015

Cynical Tyrant
Jan 30, 2006

How dare you speak to me of the crunch! You know nothing of the crunch. You've never even been to the crunch!
The learning curve in this game isn't that bad. Although an overhead map would be nice because I have no idea where the hell I am going half the time.

This is the Steam group where we can organize LARPs with everyone else or whatever.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/RoGoons

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

looks like Rust but developed by a dodgy gaming company, plus it looks ugly as sin. No thanks

Enzer
Oct 17, 2008

Anime Curator posted:

looks like Rust but developed by a dodgy gaming company, plus it looks ugly as sin. No thanks

It is indeed heavily inspired by Rust, down to having its own version of a rad town, but at the same time the game is much further along in development in terms of content than Rust is and does enough things differently to mix things up (combat, siege-works, player capturing, the whole King of the Hill mechanic with the throne, etc).

I do agree that Code}{atch has been incredibly skeezy with their previous title, but RoK in its current state is a much better product than Starforge already and you can get into some stupid fun with what it provides, be it ambushing people in the woods, lobbing boulders at each other from miles away, tying people up with ropes and dragging them around the island on a tour or annoying the gently caress out of people in the middle of the night with drums and horns.

Everything in this trailer is currently in game:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sC4nXR6XNQ

I personally am finding a lot of fun in this game, but for those who are skeptical I would check back in a month as they are working on improving sever stability and integrating VAC and EAC before moving on to additional content.

Also, the character creator for this game is amazing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0_vxfqOx2A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hddPFMWfYg

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Crossposted from the Steam thread, the tale of my first night:

Lizard Wizard posted:

So I picked up Reign of Kings on a whim. I've never played Rust (supposedly it's a lot like that?), but I can say the game kind of owns. My first couple of hours went as follows:

Having heard some horror stories about public servers, I decided to track down a goon one. Made my character, then wandered around gathering materials for a bit. Had to flee because I ran into a bear, but then I made javelins and murdered it. Slowly but surely I amassed my basic tools, and set up camp in a quiet little field. I amused myself with a horn I had made of bone. Such a deep, satisfying sound it made. Paaaaaaaaaarp.

Then I heard a parp in response, and another, and all of us, us three primitive medieval settlers in the night, exchanged deep, bellowing parps through the night. Before long, the king of the island had managed to figure out where I was based on the sound of my horn - though the fact that we had been chatting probably helped as well. I saw a figure approach my camp, I saw the crown on his head, and I put two and two together - he's the king! I can kill him, I can be the king! I threw my javelin, not seeing in the darkness that he was in full steel plate armor. He slashed at me with his mighty sword, and I naturally ran. I pleaded, tried to weasel my way out of it, and then came his cohort, tying me by the feet with a rope. I was dragged flopping helplessly over what must've been a mile of terrain as the king told me my punishment. I was to be held in a cage across from a settlement of ravenous, plagued villagers, and ultimately be eaten alive.

Fortunately, in part due to physics, they had some trouble getting me into the cage, so they had no choice but to let me stand while they figured things out. It took me a minute to realize this - the king's lackey left, and then came back to check on me...I hefted my javelin at him and ran off, parping in mockery! He wasn't far behind, so I decided to try and slay him with my remaining stock of spears. Unfortunately, he was in armor and still had a rope, and so they dragged me somewhere else. The king locked me in stocks in the middle of the road, and then...he pulled out his own horn. It was, quite frankly, impressive, and he held it up to me.

PWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

The king was more than content to trumpet directly into my face a few times, and then I was free to go. Buy this game.

On a side note, if you've picked up the game and are looking for some goons to play with, there's a few of us on Zero Flax Given. There's a goon-run server in PGS, but I do not recommend it. The admin's a bit of a jerk.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
I usually play on the official servers with a large group around 9 guys. The moment you have full steel crew, you hunt players and lock them up in your dungeon. If they don't have a stone in their rear end to kill themselves they are stuck there even when logging off. It gets fun forcing them to dance and you can even whip them. It's more arcade fun than life is feudal and has more focus on combat and siege as well. I am excited for new content and hopefully a larger map, more players per server, stable code, and anti hacking measures. Also bring back fire bombs! Also the top insult being thrown around is being called autistic.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Edgar posted:

I usually play on the official servers with a large group around 9 guys. The moment you have full steel crew, you hunt players and lock them up in your dungeon. If they don't have a stone in their rear end to kill themselves they are stuck there even when logging off. It gets fun forcing them to dance and you can even whip them. It's more arcade fun than life is feudal and has more focus on combat and siege as well. I am excited for new content and hopefully a larger map, more players per server, stable code, and anti hacking measures. Also bring back fire bombs! Also the top insult being thrown around is being called autistic.

That's one way to play. :shobon:

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
I should be tried for war crimes. The group i'm with captures people, we put them in a prison cell. I go on the mic and play children songs and stories. They plead in agony to let them out and some can't take it and kill themselves or just log out.

Optiquest
Feb 8, 2004

Please explain the "orifice slot" and butthole mechanics that were mentioned in the steam trailer.

Enzer
Oct 17, 2008

Optiquest posted:

Please explain the "orifice slot" and butthole mechanics that were mentioned in the steam trailer.

You can place various tools, building blocks and weapons across a series of hotkeys tied to keys 1-9 and 0. Slot 0 is referred to by the game as the Orifice slot and only accepts one type of item, Sharpened Rocks. The player is able to store a quantity of these sharpened rocks in the orifice slot in the case that they are captured via rope by another player and stripped of their gear. Having a sharpened rock on you allows you to cut free from rope, or if you have been captured and locked in a cage, commit suicide by slowly bashing your head in with the rock. :v:

Hobo Siege
Apr 24, 2008

by Cowcaster
Oh, this poo poo again.

I guess these games are what you make of them, but... That's kind of the problem with them, no? Wonder how long it'll be before this one goes defunct.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Hobo Siege posted:

Oh, this poo poo again.

I guess these games are what you make of them, but... That's kind of the problem with them, no? Wonder how long it'll be before this one goes defunct.

Agreed. What I've been dicking around with so far has breadth, but...not a lot of depth, to be honest. The game needs more content, and I really hope the devs realize this.

Enzer
Oct 17, 2008
Alpha 10 is now live.

Patch Notes posted:

This update is a bit of a smaller one as it is mainly bug fixes and some design changes. There is also a new small layer of anti-hack prevention, servers can turn it on through their configuration file. Official servers are also being wiped with this release (we recommend community servers to wipe, but it is their choice).

Unfortunately, the major anti-hacking work that is going on at the studio was not ready in time for the weekend. We understand that hacking remains a major issue, and we are working our hardest to help prevent it, it is our top priority.

The integration of EasyAntiCheat is coming very well, our engineers have been working with the EAC engineers to ensure it is integrated correctly. We hope to have it released in the next week or two. As well, we have another major layer of hack prevention coming from our own studio to align with the release of EAC. We thank everyone for their patience.

As with the last update - Due to the current anti-hacking layers, modding of the game is not permitted at this time, this would include language packs or other localization attempts. Please verify the integrity of your game cache and keep your DLLs and game files unmodified to avoid unwanted banning or being added to a ban list. If you are unsure you can verify your game files through steam by selecting "Verify Integrity of Game Cache..." in your game's properties under "Local Files".

Alpha 10:

New Additions:

- New overworld song

Changes:

- Ballista interaction is toggleable
- Can fire ballista in zoom mode with the E key
- Default guild name now includes players name

Bug Fixes:

- Minor GUI performance improvements.
- Whitelist now gets the current name of each known player on reload.
- Whitelist notes are now properly updated when a player is re-assigned to the list.
- The Ancient Crown can no longer be duplicated by dropping it from its armor slot.
- Chat flooding now silences a player for a few seconds.
- Improved the applying of character data to remove color flashing when you update your character, load your character, respawn, or equip armor.
- Fixed Torches breaking when extinguished by water
- Several sound tweaks and fixes
- Character voice should load more reliably
- Guild Banner should update more reliably
- Animation Gestures while holding a bow should work properly
- All songs have a more normalized volume level
- Kings Chests aren't floating anymore
- Can more easily hit resource nodes
- Can't build directly around resource nodes
- Crests should recover properly from server restarts
- Made third person on bows shoot closer to the crosshair
- Weapons will collide with a wall when you swing while pressed up against one, rather than harmlessly passing through it

Design Changes:

- Sod blocks now take 5 dirt to craft (was 10).
- Thatch blocks now take 5 sticks to craft (was 10).
- Clay blocks now take 10 clay to craft (was 20), and have 1500 HP (was 2000 HP).
- Stick blocks now take 10 sticks to craft (was 20), and have 1500 HP (was 2000 HP).
- Wood blocks not take 30 wood to craft (was 40).
- Log blocks now take 70 wood to craft (was 80).
- Cobble stone blocks now take 30 stone to craft (was 35).
- Stone slab now requires 2 charcoal (was 1), 4 water and 60 stone (was 50) to craft.
- Ballista now requires 25 flax (was 30) 10 iron ingots (was 500) and 500 wood to craft (was 5).
- Batch of ten ballista bolts now requires 25 flax (was 80), 200 wood and 2 iron ingots (was steel ingots) to craft.
- Trebuchet now requires 50 flax (was 100), 2000 wood (was 1200) and 25 iron ingots to craft.
- Trebuchet stone now requires 50 stone (was 150) to craft.
- Iron bar windows now cost 2 iron ingots (was 4) to craft.
- Stone slit window not cost 1 clay and 1 stone slab to craft (was 20 stone).
- Wood shutters now cost 30 wood (was 10) to craft.
- Nourishment update, the amount that hydration drops when moving has been reduced significantly.
- Bent Horn now requires 10 bone and 5 iron (was 1) to craft.
- Guillotine now requires 250 wood and 4 steel ingots (was 8) to craft.
- Large iron hanging cage now requires 90 iron ingots (was 100) to craft.
- Steel cage now requires 95 steel ingots (was 120 iron ingots) to craft.

Thanks for playing,
- The Code}{atch Team

Another patch that is mostly tweaks as the team is busy still with EAC and other anti-cheat integrations, but the overall reduction in crafting costs for blocks is very welcomed as is the reduction of the rate that hydration falls and not being able to build on top of resource nodes. Think they have pretty much hit a balanced place in terms of crafting costs, so hopefully after next week we will start to see patches that contain additional content.

BUTTERWORBS
Oct 16, 2002

Anime Curator posted:

It's actually more like rust with a reason to play it (the king mechanic is really fun). I think rust will be a better game in the long run, and it's certainly more visually impressive, but for right now there's way more to do in reign of kings. loving with whoever is the king is usually pretty fun and roping up any player and dragging them to your torture shack is awesome.

One thing i like a lot is that the map is actually pretty small, you can learn it in a day or two and you are forced to interact with other players all the time. One thing i hate a lot is there are a lot of hackers

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
O cool another dayz game

Lokee
Oct 2, 2013

The brown sea is dark and full of terrors, but the paywall burns them all away.

Cynical Tyrant posted:

The learning curve in this game isn't that bad. Although an overhead map would be nice because I have no idea where the hell I am going half the time.

This is the Steam group where we can organize LARPs with everyone else or whatever.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/RoGoons
Invite plx.

Also here are some useful resources I found:
- Brown sea forums with useful stuff on server management.

- Wiki

- Other Wiki

:siren:BALLER rear end RESOURCE MAP:siren:

Cynical Tyrant
Jan 30, 2006

How dare you speak to me of the crunch! You know nothing of the crunch. You've never even been to the crunch!
I will add you when I get home.

Hopefully once the servers get larger (like 100 people large) I can buy our own goon server and assert our rightful dominance over video games.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

If you're some kind of bitchmade prickshit who doesn't like chaining naked dudes to drag back to your castle to hang on your gallows then I'm not sure what to say. The medieval setting combined with siege warfare is just stupid fun. There's no such thing as being sniped from across the map. Guns are loving boring. Grow a pair and use a two handed war hammer. Stick a tiny stone up your rear end so that you may kill yourself with it later.

Snaxx
Apr 5, 2009
Invite to the Steam group, please.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I wrangled up what must have been some 10 year old kid. Dragged him on top of a fire and sang disco inferno until he died.

Enzer
Oct 17, 2008

Kazvall posted:

I wrangled up what must have been some 10 year old kid. Dragged him on top of a fire and sang disco inferno until he died.

Things like this is what makes this game magical. DayZ is loving boring and as generic as you can get, Rust is improving, but the most you can really get out with interaction with other players is just blowing up a dudes house while he watches or break into someones house and leave signs everywhere.

RoK? So many possibilities with being able to rope/chain people and drag them about, cages, torture devices, siege weaponry, an actually decent melee fighting system, etc. The possibilities with just loving with other factions is great.

One thing I've found hilarious is to log onto the "hard RP" servers and come off as a tribal man living in the swamp and just drive everyone insane with the loud as gently caress horns and drums that have been added until they leave their castles to go kill me so I will shut and and then ambushing them in the dark and dragging them back to the swamp to feed to a werewolf that spawns in the center of it. "The Swamp Lord Hungers!" :v:

Lokee
Oct 2, 2013

Kazvall posted:

If you're some kind of bitchmade prickshit who doesn't like chaining naked dudes to drag back to your castle to hang on your gallows then I'm not sure what to say. The medieval setting combined with siege warfare is just stupid fun. There's no such thing as being sniped from across the map. Guns are loving boring. Grow a pair and use a two handed war hammer. Stick a tiny stone up your rear end so that you may kill yourself with it later.

Yes this is all legitimate. However we can not deny the issue of hackers at the present. I logged back in to see the home I spent time building on Zero Flax Given eight hours earlier today robbed of literally all it's construction blocks and nothing but crafting tables and beds remaining. Can I please suggest we find a server that's actually moderated? I'm all about people loving my poo poo up while I'm gone but NOT loving ROBBING MY BLOCKS.

Enzer
Oct 17, 2008

Lokee posted:

Yes this is all legitimate. However we can not deny the issue of hackers at the present. I logged back in to see the home I spent time building on Zero Flax Given eight hours earlier today robbed of literally all it's construction blocks and nothing but crafting tables and beds remaining. Can I please suggest we find a server that's actually moderated? I'm all about people loving my poo poo up while I'm gone but NOT loving ROBBING MY BLOCKS.

A goon run white listed server would be best, but I don't think that the game is far enough along yet for anyone to dedicate to that.

Also, note that if your crest is destroyed (or if you failed to make a crest) anyone can remove building blocks, it is only things like crafting stations that cannot be stolen and can only be destroyed. So if you had a crest, and it was inside, there is the the possibility that, if you had any of the non-stone building blocks (higher tier blocks require siege weapons in order to break them), someone spent the time needed to break through your wall to get inside. There is also the fact that using a rare material drop, you can craft lockpicks to get yourself through doors, I think only the iron door (the one that looks like a set of iron bars) is the only door that cannot have its lock picked.

Eight hours is more than enough time to get into a base that isn't properly secured, I mean you can break into the most basic wooden door with a steel hatchet in 10 or so min.

Enzer fucked around with this message at 10:24 on Apr 4, 2015

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
Can you rope up some poor sap and use them as ammo for a catapult in this cheerful medival simulator?

Enzer
Oct 17, 2008

Ahundredbux posted:

Can you rope up some poor sap and use them as ammo for a catapult in this cheerful medival simulator?

Unfortunately not at this time, but seeing that you can place players in cages, stockades, guillotine and gallows, I would not be surprised if they add that feature some time in the future. The rope is rather elastic, so you can get players stuck on buildings and such and their body ragdolls in pretty humorous ways. You can also dangle people off the sides of cliffs, or the bridge that extends to the throne where they'll dangle and yo-yo about.

Speaking of the throne, it has a pit in front of it that a bear spawns in that you can kick people into and not enough people use.

Enzer fucked around with this message at 10:38 on Apr 4, 2015

Archonex
May 2, 2012

MY OPINION IS SEERS OF THE THRONE PROPAGANDA IGNORE MY GNOSIS-IMPAIRED RAMBLINGS

Enzer posted:

One thing I've found hilarious is to log onto the "hard RP" servers and come off as a tribal man living in the swamp and just drive everyone insane with the loud as gently caress horns and drums that have been added until they leave their castles to go kill me so I will shut and and then ambushing them in the dark and dragging them back to the swamp to feed to a werewolf that spawns in the center of it. "The Swamp Lord Hungers!" :v:

This sounds magical. :allears:

Goons need to get together and start a cult around this thing. Or a dragon, preferably, if it's in. Just start roping up players and leaving them as sacrifices to appease the beast.

Enzer
Oct 17, 2008

Archonex posted:

This sounds magical. :allears:

Goons need to get together and start a cult around this thing. Or a dragon, preferably, if it's in. Just start roping up players and leaving them as sacrifices to appease the beast.

No dragons, but the "werewolves" (I am convinced that these are placeholder models as it looks kind of like a generic hell hound kind of thing and the loading screens depict something different) currently spawn near the road leading to the throne as well as the before-mentioned swamp island.

Besides the werewolves, there is also an NPC plague town full of fog that slowly kills you that spawns what can only be described as walking vagina monsters. We've put cages and stockades outside near the plague town just far enough that the fog doesn't kill locked up players, but close enough that the monsters sniff them out and eat them. :v:

Don't get me wrong, the game needs a ton of additional content and a ton of polish, but what is there can be used for stupid amounts of fun as long as you got a populated server and buddies to back you up.

BeatSetRadio
Dec 5, 2004

Hey Sandy! Do you want to listen to some indie music with me? Perhaps we can read Pitchfork together?
Could I get an invite to the group? Downloading this now. Sounds fun.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/beatset/

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
This is an EVE situation for me

I would never play this game much less pay for it, but I'd sure as hell watch fumb videos and read more stories from it.

Lokee
Oct 2, 2013

Enzer posted:

A goon run white listed server would be best, but I don't think that the game is far enough along yet for anyone to dedicate to that.

Also, note that if your crest is destroyed (or if you failed to make a crest) anyone can remove building blocks, it is only things like crafting stations that cannot be stolen and can only be destroyed. So if you had a crest, and it was inside, there is the the possibility that, if you had any of the non-stone building blocks (higher tier blocks require siege weapons in order to break them), someone spent the time needed to break through your wall to get inside. There is also the fact that using a rare material drop, you can craft lockpicks to get yourself through doors, I think only the iron door (the one that looks like a set of iron bars) is the only door that cannot have its lock picked.

Eight hours is more than enough time to get into a base that isn't properly secured, I mean you can break into the most basic wooden door with a steel hatchet in 10 or so min.

Blocks can be right clicked up if their's no crest down? Because that's pretty handy information if so, also we did have a crest down but the house was made from cheap wood blocks, it'd make sense if someone came in through a wall or picked our iron reinforced door, broke the crest, and proceeded to take all our building materials at that point. The guys I built with were on at the time and they allegedly were overrun by hackers, unfortunately I have no idea if this is true or not. Thanks for the insight mate.

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Can you see genitals?

shlitz
Apr 4, 2015
I admin zero flax given and just wanted to say we were experiencing the item vanish a lot. It was all around that DDOS time. The servers would go wonky when trying to restart and not hitting the lobby server. This doesn't seem to be an issue at all anymore.
Cheaters are not tolerated and I will do my best to rid the world of them

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

There are Hackers.... On the INTERNET?

Cynical Tyrant
Jan 30, 2006

I'll add whoever today when I get out of work, some reason I can't invite via mobile, unless Lizard wants to do it.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

We have a big fuckall castle with giant gates. We put a staircase on the side leading to a pit through a very dark hallway. Someone falls in the dungeon every 5 minutes like clockwork.

Cynical Tyrant
Jan 30, 2006

Post pics tia

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I never think to take a screen shot when all the cool poo poo is happening.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Steam Train did like an hour-long episode on Reign of Kings, so if you don't mind Steam Train/Game Grumps, you might wanna give it a look!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Robbed and killed within 2 hours of building my house, which one of you did it? :argh:

• Locked thread