Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Big Yellow Scratchy.

:downs:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
she's an enemy of America

I hope she dies

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't
Oh hey my mom has this way to strike a nerve there buddy.

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

Ein cooler Typ posted:

I hope she dies

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
Joni is one of those goofy hippy chicks I remember from my childhood. She was a great singer and songwriter. And she was always a goofy hippy chick. So nothing has changed.

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
Is that the fake disease where sufferers pick at every little scab and pore and pimple in search of mystery 'fibres'?

So basically delusional parasitosis right?

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
is this the one that loves tchotchkes?

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

BIG BOY EXPO 2K posted:

is this the one that loves tchotchkes?

I always get her and Judy Collins mixed up so maybe

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Lunixnerd posted:

Is that the fake disease where sufferers pick at every little scab and pore and pimple in search of mystery 'fibres'?

So basically delusional parasitosis right?

yep

the CDC or someone even put out a study saying "yeah, it's just delusional parasitosis".

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
I read an interview with her where she said she couldn't get on a plane as the metal from the exhaust gets into her and makes her ill or something.

loving nutjob, I like her music too but I just can't feel the same about her anymore.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

monkeytennis posted:

I read an interview with her where she said she couldn't get on a plane as the metal from the exhaust gets into her and makes her ill or something.

loving nutjob, I like her music too but I just can't feel the same about her anymore.

whatever she was smoking back in the day has rotten her brain.

wit
Jul 26, 2011

The small ugly child at the bottom is completely covered in white and brown fibres.

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.
These people never learned if you don't stop picking at it poo poo's never gonna go away.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6397808/joni-mitchell-boxed-set-ballet-interview

quote:

Will you be spending more time in Canada to get this off the ground?

No, I can't travel. That was one of the problems with the last ballet, they didn't want to take it unless I came along. And at that time I was very ill and I couldn't leave the house. So we toured it on the road very limited, because most people wouldn't take them unless I came, and I couldn't travel. I can't fly without consequences at this point – I can fly off to Canada, that's about all I can handle. And I'm sick on both ends for about 10 to 12 days. It's all that heavy metal in the air, and also viruses. My immune system is also very taxed, and the metal that comes off the exhaust and gets into the cabin and gets into my system...just being delicate. I'm always jet-lagged so touring was always hard for me. And now it's kind of impossible.

More insightful music about the death of love, less health bullshit pls, old hippy lady.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
shes still been smoking like a chimney since like age 12...lol at particles of heavy metals from airplane exhaust intruding into the cabin.

• Locked thread