Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
wait, hold on, that doesn't sound right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
your mom had my penis in her butt last night op

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
yes. but only for temporarily storage.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
:gas:

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
they can, but not on purpose

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
what an amazing thread

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
they totally can and its really cool. like she'll be all pretty and have a really nice figure and cool breasts and then BAM an awesome dick

more people should be aware of this because it's cool as gently caress, like discovering that you can make smores-flavored rice krispie treat thing with cinnamon toast crunch and cocoa puffs instead of rice krispies and wanting to tell everyone because they all deserve to know how good life can be

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

:goatdrugs: :pcgaming: :ducksiren: :frogsiren: THIS THREAD IS APRIL FOOLS BULLSHIT :frogsiren: :ducksiren: :pcgaming: :goatdrugs:

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
girls have a penis. boys have a vagina.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
cats can be dogs

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
apples can also be oranges

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
the words "girl" and "woman", when not used as synonyms for the word "female", become redefined by the culture using them and could be used to refer to anything. under these circumstances, a satisfactory new definition must be determined based on context, or the words become devoid of meaning

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Gatekeeper posted:

they totally can and its really cool. like she'll be all pretty and have a really nice figure and cool breasts and then BAM an awesome dick

more people should be aware of this because it's cool as gently caress, like discovering that you can make smores-flavored rice krispie treat thing with cinnamon toast crunch and cocoa puffs instead of rice krispies and wanting to tell everyone because they all deserve to know how good life can be

agreed, only a self-hating man with inferior genitalia would turn down a smoking hot broad with a rock hard cock

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
personally i think its great that we're redefining our senses of self and accepting that sometimes people aren't necessarily who they appear on the outside i also think its great that we cant make fun of anyone anymore especially not if theyre white because christ knows white people are really good at bitching and will not stop bitching as if white people are the persecuted race now

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

would

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

would, especially if she had a boner

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
a big ol brazilian boner yes

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

:eyepop:

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

see a cool cute girl with a big old crown and a dick is pretty much the best thing i can think of right now (haven't had my tea yet this morning)

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

pirls
ginises
femis

Miss Thing
What's the T(hing)
woman

that's it. that's all i've got

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
wait i know this one

false?

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

they can have my penis inside of them but they can not have htier own penis

that is not what girl means hth

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

mrwuss posted:

they can have my penis inside of them but they can not have htier own penis

that is not what girl means hth

actually it sometimes means that! and when it does, yowza, look out! good times ahead!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
just saw this on twigger

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

dad gay. so what posted:

just saw this on twigger

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Chyna pretty much has a penis.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

does it count as a penis if she has like a really flappy vag and giant clit? the lines are blurred.. .

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Gatekeeper posted:

woah

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
I wish!

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
I dunno.

Maybe it doesn't matter?

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

psyopmonkey posted:

I dunno.

Maybe it doesn't matter?

it's gosh darned important! What if it came up on a test, huh???

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax
Better w/ cock, vagina gross

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Irrational Bees posted:

Better w/ cock, vagina gross

Both parts are kinda gross.

Its about finding the gross that you prefer.

Vag having > Dick having

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

hermaphrodites are the winners of the genetic lottery

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

psyopmonkey posted:

I dunno.

Maybe it doesn't matter?

it doesnt matter so much you've spent hundreds, if not thousands of dollars to change it

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

mng posted:

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

mng posted:

if you bend your penis and put it in your vagina, does that mean you arent a virgin??? a friend is asking

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
The clitoris develops from the same tissue and can become a penis if you become a boy.

So all girls have dongs. But they're small so we can laugh at them.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Xaris posted:

if you bend your penis and put it in your vagina, does that mean you arent a virgin??? a friend is asking

nah, that's just creative masturbation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

Xaris posted:

no

• Locked thread