Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
save the sluts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
bring back DPPH

Aug 4, 2010

maybe if u stopped slut shaming we would all be getting some more action

Maniac Pahis
Nov 3, 2010

by Ralp
why would I disrespect your mother in such a cruel fashion op

Giblet Plus!
Sep 14, 2004
this thread is very red pill of you, OP

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp

Gaunab posted:

this is the thread where you are free to shame sluts because they are sluts

We have become complacent. Nonsense like healthy at any size or the idea that slut is beautiful have spread and we did nothing.

The time has come to remind ouserlves of this: our mothers and fathers, and theirs before them have built for us a society that affords us more liberties and leisure than any human being has ever enjoyed. The slut thanks them by shoveling genitals down their maw ceaselessly. Soon they will be slutty, unable to procreate or do labor, rendering themselves without use or value. Then they will cry to be accomodated. The same facilities and opportunities they have denied themselves by casting aside their humanity and perverting their form into a vile charicature of a body they now demands to be restored by society.

It is time to say no.

No you are not to be respected, no you are not to be tolerated. You have taken the already extreme term "useless eater" and exaggerated it to its maximum. You drain a disproportionate amount of resources and give nothing back. You injure medical staff and by your mere presence, inconvenience and disgust everyone around you at every turn. By the good graces of civilized society you are allowed to exist. This is already more than you deserve.

If you're some kind of tumblr child don't even think about posting in this thread.

If you have stories of the slut being injured or humiliated please share them, so that our righteous fury may be placated, if only for a little while.

Too long; do not feel shamed

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Gaunab posted:

look at the op

I'm blind wow wtf trigger me bro

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp

Zombie Boat posted:

trigger me bro

Is that some kind of sexual thing?

Galaxander
Aug 12, 2009

Who will be brave enough to take a photo of a slut in the grocery store?

Also, what is a slut?

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Why would I shame anyone who gives away something beautiful for free? Shout out to all sluts.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
can we also kinkshame?

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!
Mods change thread title to "Friendzone" tia.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i didn't read this thread, just wanna let any sluts know that i will support you, and can help you feed when your succubus urges rise.

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

amityville anus posted:

go to vegas for the sluts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdQC-DD9fz4

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
slut should stop being a perjorative, it should become a synonym for hero

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Buttsluts

Angela Lansburial
Feb 9, 2005
Nothing to see here.
Sluts!!! Arghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp

King Lazer posted:

Who will be brave enough to take a photo of a slut in the grocery store?

Also, what is a slut?

Popeahuntis
Apr 10, 2009

Man from Del Monte say no doesn't always mean no

Francis Baconator
Jul 11, 2008

Thanks for the avatar man!

dad gay. so what posted:

im gonna buy a grill at "ye olde grille shoppe" the best frickin grill store in middle earf
dad grill. so what

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Oh.. It's a cutpaste of the fat thread but for sex? So..

Wiener in each hand? Special sauce dribbling down they chin? drat! Get some discipline, sluts!
I mean, we get that you hate yourself, but if you stopped cramming footlongs down your gullet for five loving minutes you might figure out that you've got a really hosed up way of NOT dealing with your issues.
Put down the cock and get some paxil or something. It's not your fault, but it is your problem, so stop being a sponge and get a regimen.

Start off by just getting 5 smaller dicks a day with more activity between each dick. If all you do is sit around, play video games, and get hosed - hard - then you're going to be miserable piece of poo poo until your inevitable suicide.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Sluts are the best. They'll have sex with you FOR FREE. Whores are ok too, because they'll have sex with you for money.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Maniac Pahis posted:

why would I disrespect your mother in such a cruel fashion op

she told him to clean his room half way through his guilds most successful raid of this financial quarter :(

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Here's something that's relevant to this thread.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Not one picture i can shame. With mah penus

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

slut fame-ing, can we make that a word and a thing? slut faming is what we need. but i think that is basically just hollywood

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
grill

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

I love sluts and am one as well, smd

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
im grill