Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stormyish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer

that's margarine, disgusting

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

that's a pretty lovely non-stick pan too

I.N.R.I
people in GBS look at pictures and say stuff like Wow thats the bad kind of butter and the bad pan style and people in BYOB do it too

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

people poop and pee and fart and burp

I.N.R.I
They say that stuff too

Stormyish

BYOB Rachel posted:

people poop and pee and fart and burp

no kidding?

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

gbs and byob what WON'T they say huh buddy? bow wow

I.N.R.I
They wont say anything unless its about how good or bad something or someone is

joke_explainer

that's not even a kindbof butter INRI. I refuse to believe you support margarine

Chef Shimi

I.N.R.I posted:

people in GBS look at pictures and say stuff like Wow thats the bad kind of butter and the bad pan style and people in BYOB do it too

Wow.

Chef Shimi

That's crazy.

I.N.R.I

joke_explainer posted:

that's not even a kindbof butter INRI. I refuse to believe you support margarine

It is a kind of butter but its made out of different stuff

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

inri's mad about his other thread and what happened in it and he's acting out

shabbat goy

joke_explainer posted:

how can you tell?

joke_explainer

I.N.R.I posted:

It is a kind of butter but its made out of different stuff

you are so twisted!! it's wiggin me out! I'm melting down itt

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

inri doesn't know what butter is or is not because he treats his body like a temple and would not allow any variation of butter pass his lips

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

#justinrithings

joke_explainer

Twitter Warpath posted:

how can you tell?

I don't know exactly, I've just watched both melt... doesn't it look like it bo pepper

I.N.R.I

BYOB Rachel posted:

inri doesn't know what butter is or is not because he treats his body like a temple and would not allow any variation of butter pass his lips

I do use butter and quite a lot of it but youre right that I treat my body like a temple

Stormyish

BYOB Rachel posted:

#justinrithings

who the hell is justin ri

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
Extremely Basic Margarine Melting Setup

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

joke_explainer posted:

I don't know exactly, I've just watched both melt... doesn't it look like it bo pepper

i honestly can't tell but i do know that people should buy a good yet inexpensive non-stick frying pan and generally replace it yearly because the coating on even the best non-stick pan doesn't stand up to regular use so buy the t-fal professional non-stick pan for the best combination of cost and quality

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

I.N.R.I posted:

I do use butter and quite a lot of it but youre right that I treat my body like a temple

eat a garbage burger after your workouts instead

shabbat goy

I'm going to go make some bulletproof coffee but with olive oil instead of butter

cute anime girl

ffFUCK

POWERBALL

by zen death robot
Margarine lovers are the worst. What kind of failson uses margarine? I caught super aids merely from viewing the OP.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

fuck. marry. t-rex

I just use cast iron

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

cast iron is wonderful and my primary pan for most uses but sometimes you want a non-stick pan it's a myth that a well seasoned pan is non-stick

I.N.R.I

THats bad to do if youre an amateur but its probably fine to eat that sort of thing after a race if youre a pro. I wouldnt do it anyway since you cant be certain whats actually in a lot of fast food

I.N.R.I
TBH ive eaten entire bags of haribo + drank coke while riding before.. its quite good if u need sugar.

joke_explainer

:love:

I think it's the yellow dye in the oil as it melts. real butter doesn't generally look like that

treasure bear

BYOB Rachel posted:

i honestly can't tell but i do know that people should buy a good yet inexpensive non-stick frying pan and generally replace it yearly because the coating on even the best non-stick pan doesn't stand up to regular use so buy the t-fal professional non-stick pan for the best combination of cost and quality

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

please don't hit my post with that excellent pan cumt

fuck. marry. t-rex

I.N.R.I posted:

THats bad to do if youre an amateur but its probably fine to eat that sort of thing after a race if youre a pro. I wouldnt do it anyway since you cant be certain whats actually in a lot of fast food

Your dietary regimen and consistency is very impressive.

cute anime girl

drat. that's a nice pan-orama photo HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fuck. marry. t-rex

I can't actually be bothered to track my diet like that and though I think I eat generally OK I hope my ratio of protein to whatever doesn't somehow gently caress up my whatever.

I.N.R.I

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

I can't actually be bothered to track my diet like that and though I think I eat generally OK I hope my ratio of protein to whatever doesn't somehow gently caress up my whatever.

as long you dont eat bad things and slather everything in salt and fat you should be ok as long as you do some sort of cardio but i recommend taking a multivitamin if youre worried about your diet not being balanced or something.

Meatsplosion

+3 Meat Elemental
what is gbs' stance on cast iron

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stormyish

Meatsplosion posted:

what is gbs' stance on cast iron

probably something racist

• Locked thread