Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

CrimsonAuthor posted:

Holy poo poo when it jumped on the doctor's desk :stonk:

loving looooooved this episode. What the gently caress was that song at the end? I only realized what was being said just as it pushed in on Louie. "Please die you dying babies, in my diarrheaaaaa"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Good week for Nick DiPaulo too, he was on Amy Schumer and Louie this week, did a good job on both.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Hahahaha Stanhope steps in to take the blame for Louis. NOW we know why Louie chose him for that one episode.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Pomp posted:

Who wants to tell Irish Joe what happens to people who go public about sexual offenses?

Please don't call out Irish joe it is very slutty of you.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Super Deuce posted:

Even if he was ejaculating onto the shoes of at least one person every time he rights a subway, his show would still be funny. Why are people connecting these things?

because he's thinkin about jerkin it when he writes it!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Fun Times! posted:

Last night's episode was hilarious. Louie getting back on the tram the second the kid leaves his sight was perfect.

That got a huge laugh out of me because I expected that to be the start of some more drama but nope. God(Muhammad?)speed lost child.

• Locked thread