Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
Just finished the first through third episode. I've enjoyed each one and really liked the michael rappaport one.

He played depressing superasshole really well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Hakkesshu posted:

She's a producer and co-writer on the show and they're very good friends yes. She also played his wife in his last sitcom.

Edit: Looking through her history, it's weird seeing that she used to be a pretty prolific voice actress. She was in loving Fallout and Grim Fandango.

Of all the things shes voiced how do you not mention she is Bobby Hill

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Pamela Adlon

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
He is just a method actor is all

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

big mean giraffe posted:

A few random rumors from some unnamed people sure sounds like a history of sexual assault and not someone with an agenda.

this is a slippery posting slope you dont want to get on my friend

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Irish Joe posted:

If you're going to say poo poo about someone, say it publicly. Trashing a guy's reputation by spreading gossip about him is some low class, scummy behavior and whichever female comedians are doing it should be loving ashamed of themselves.

sorry i was making a joke about my own post history, as some might surmise i do not give two shits about what louie does outside of his tv work

actually its debatable that i care what he does with his tv work too

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Y-Hat posted:

welp i can't approve of Louie as a TV show anymore because of the antics of its title character. guess i can never watch another episode ever again

in the interest of fairness it is a little bit more than that

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Y-Hat posted:

I'm still going to watch the last two episodes of the season regardless of what some Gawker thinkpiece (which I'm not going to read, because it's Gawker) says about his misconduct.

youre a monster

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
Lets goonrush it imo

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

RetroHelix posted:

I'm still withholding judgement but I'm not about to give Louie a pass if poo poo turns out true.

Do you think Cosby did it?

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

RetroHelix posted:

Yeah I think it's pretty damning and I don't know if I can ever listen to 'Himself' again. Cosby is rich and has super lawyers so I doubt it gets any worse for him.

Well, theres just as much 'evidence' that Louie CK did what he was accused of :smugdog:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

olin posted:

Who gives a poo poo if Louie whipped out his dick in his own hotel room? Women should know that men are gonna get a sex vibe if they go back to their hotel rooms with them.

hahahaha

• Locked thread