Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pwn
May 27, 2004

This Christmas get "Shoes"

:pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn:
When Glaser stole Louie's jacket this song came to mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS5WITtdyEQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pwn
May 27, 2004

I'm pretty sure this story was broken under similar circumstances, you'll be fine. Or die.

BTW Louis is hosting SNL next week.

pwn
May 27, 2004

Shoulda called it Glomster, since that's all it did.

I made the mistake of not paying attention and reading the first new posts in this thread after it aired before I had watched it, so the whole thing got spoiled for me. I enjoyed it but no fright or surprise. :(

pwn
May 27, 2004

Almost certainly. I'm just kind of pretending it doesn't exist for now so I can watch the last two episodes of the season. Then I'll deal with Louie being a shithead. :smith:

pwn
May 27, 2004

Because it has the ring of truth to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pwn
May 27, 2004

Meowbot posted:

my fuckin god I love season 5 of louie ... the part about the hot pour in episode 7 had me laughin for fuckin hours

how was season 4 3 2 and 1? if someone is liking season 5 should go back and watch the rest of the seasons?
S1: great
S2: great
S3: great
S4: great with trigger warnings

That's just my opinion. I've never had a problem with the show. S4 caused drama online.

• Locked thread