Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

quote:

The NFL and the Giants are offering a unique opportunity to one of our Season Ticket Holders to participate in the Red Carpet Experience on Day 1 of the NFL Draft, which will take place at Auditorium Theatre at Roosevelt University in Chicago on April 30, 2015, and hand the New York Giants Nike jersey to the Commissioner after the Giants first round pick is announced.

Wow the experience of a lifetime!!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

You don't even get to hand it to the player if it's a green room guy? That's just sad.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

quote:

Rome got Gronk to swear later too when asking him what Tom Brady yells at him following a touchdown celebration. Gronk tried to hedge by saying he's "just fired up" and it's "a natural reaction" and Brady says "'Hell yeah!' and poo poo like that."

Rome wasn't buying it and finally got the tight end to cut loose with his Brady impersonation.

"OK ... it's more like “HELL YEAH MOTHERF****ER! I knew it! I knew you could to it! You're gonna get some b----es after the game now!”

"That's what he says."

Patriots own

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Tom Brady owns and so does Gronk

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
I wish Gronk was on any other team :(

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Kalli posted:

Barnwell and Mays did a redraft of the 2014 draft since that's the kind of thing you do when you have a NFL podcast in April, with the basic gist of teams still need what they needed, but they get to see a year into the future. All the same trades happen except the Seahawks at #32 since that was pretty much just for Teddy B.

I get that no one likes RBs and all but Jeremy Hill isn't on this list anywhere? The guy with 5.1 y/a?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

They also had him spike a pinata

Goetta posted:

I get that no one likes RBs and all but Jeremy Hill isn't on this list anywhere? The guy with 5.1 y/a?

I think they mentioned him at some point when discussing playmakers for a team near the end, but I think Mays went with yet another guard and Barnwell with some defensive guy.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

sweet thursday posted:

Tom Brady owns and so does Gronk

Truth.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

And yet some people still think Tom Brady is unlikable

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Intruder posted:

Much more likeable than the momjeans crew of Peyton and Wilson, but not nearly as cool as Philip "Touchdown Cowboy" Rivers.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
drat patriots finally win another super bowl and y'all can't help yourselves

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Intruder posted:

He throws a lot of tantrums and is a pretty boy and uses under-inflated balls.

(If Tom Brady didn't beat my team twice a year, I would think he is cool.)

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

shiksa posted:

so did the rest of the league, so big whoop.

They were our #2 dudes at various points in time so they were p. important imho

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

davecrazy posted:

I smell a job for PFTCommenter

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Kalli posted:

Barnwell and Mays did a redraft of the 2014 draft since that's the kind of thing you do when you have a NFL podcast in April, with the basic gist of teams still need what they needed, but they get to see a year into the future. All the same trades happen except the Seahawks at #32 since that was pretty much just for Teddy B.

Of note, Mays goes full TFF and has 4 guards go in the first round. Mays also talks Barnwell into Borland on the Packers for that one year story because it's a huge strength for a near SB team's biggest weakness. Barnwell has Clowney falling to the Patriots but expects another team to trade up to take him before then but I would be really cool with.

The Packers were supposed to draft Borland but the 49ers snapped him up before Ted could get him 8 picks later. I'm still mad about it, even after Borland retired early.

Imagine how nasty the Packers linebacker rush would have been with Peppers/Matthews on either side and Borland covering the middle. Instead we get a premier pass rusher playing ILB because the other choices at that position were so bad that it was actually more valuable to put a nobody out on the edge and move Clay out of position.

:mad:

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Owns.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Intruder posted:

He's a huge baby who walks out of post game pressers when he loses lol

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Cool and good

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Intruder posted:

Cool and good

imagine if cam newton or tony romo did that

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

IS CAM NEWTON ACTING LIKE A NIGG.......POOR SPORT?

FIND OUT ON FIRST TAKE

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

TFF would be falling all over themselves to explain it away if Cam did it

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Imagine if Tom Brady did the same lame superman celebration every time he scored

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
I'll never forget when Brady followed the refs into the tunnel yelling at them. I love the dude but it's pretty much him and Manning that can get away with that. If Cam did the same thing it'd be a nightmare.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

davecrazy posted:

this makes sense because in the NFL's mind interacting with Goodell is a prize and not a curse unbefitting even your staunchest enemies.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5HEjMCQ0kA

hahahaha it looks like he's been crying

and he calls it "the read area" instead of the red zone

worst QB imo

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

Intruder posted:

TFF would be falling all over themselves to explain it away if Cam did it

Yeah

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Here is the list of QB's I will defend no matter what:

Tony Romo

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.

evilweasel posted:

next you jerks are going to make fleecing idiot teams out of their draft picks with hilariously one-sided trades illegal :argh:

Every year two teams should be selected at random. One team has to give up either last year's ROTY or All-Pro player. The other team has to give up 3 consecutive 1st rounders.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Brady is very competitive and part of being very competitive is sometimes you take losses very hard

I have no problem with him or Cam or Romo or whoever letting their emotions get to them right after a loss

Unless it's a Colts or Titans player, then they're just bitch crybaby losers

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
I'll defend Daunte Culpepper till my death bed.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Tom Brady is a giant whiny baby who cries all the time and is enabled by the NFL treating him like he's made of glass, but he's also funny and does dorky things like make cartoon eyebrow waggling at hot trainers and headbutts Gronk when Gronk do good.

End of th day he plays for the Patriots so he is part of the Great Evil of our Time.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.
You know what's the worst? Watching Aaron Brooks toss a game losing pick and walking off the field all smiles and not a care in the world.

Also, I wouldn't wish a meeting with Goodell on a Cowboys fan, much less someone I actually cared about.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Tom Brady is going to be in Ted 2 playing himself. Worst Quarterback?

fan of the browns
Apr 6, 2012

my enemy...
the enemy of every human who has ever lived...
this is the life-force that watches over the Dinosaurs.

Bad Moon posted:

Tom Brady is a giant whiny baby who cries all the time and is enabled by the NFL treating him like he's made of glass, but he's also funny and does dorky things like make cartoon eyebrow waggling at hot trainers and headbutts Gronk when Gronk do good.

End of th day he plays for the Patriots so he is part of the Great Evil of our Time.

Should've given it to Lynch.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
:dogbutton:

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

seiferguy posted:

Tom Brady is going to be in Ted 2 playing himself. Worst Quarterback?

Peyton Manning is in countless Papa John's commercials playing a guy who's trying to convince you to eat Papa John's. A far worse crime.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
It's great that even the bandwagonest of Seahawks bandwagon fans have been exposed to gently caress the patriots. I bet some try to pretend they invented it now too. "Hey, did you know gently caress the patriots?" No, I had no idea, guy who doesn't know who Drew Bledsoe is.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

really wish odb's shirt said "rznv"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Drew Bledsoe owns because gently caress the Huskies

• Locked thread