Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Laron Landry is totally off the juice you guys

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/4/3/8340233/laron-landry-muscle-photo-new-gym-nfl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

OMG, he actually gained inches :stare:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

lol at that receding hairline and widening jaw.

Easy on the HGH son.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Totally natural you probably don't even lift. Holy hell does he think he needs to be bigger? He is already freakishly large.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
Landry is the modern David Boston.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Oh guys come on, it's clearly the football version of Supersize Me, he's just wrecking his body to show everyone how hosed up and crazy this poo poo makes you look.

He's a hero, really.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Arguably the worst safety in the league last year at least in terms of people who took snaps

nice :cool:

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Chichevache posted:

Cool.

I wonder how Chris Kluwe will get involved in this.

"It's a step in the right direction, but no one should be happy until the NFL hires a non-cisgender game official."

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
How about your first HOT TAKE for a woman being hired as an official:

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

FizFashizzle posted:

lol at that receding hairline and widening jaw.

Easy on the HGH son.

He's turning white too.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

seiferguy posted:

Would

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

seiferguy posted:

That take is hilarious

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
I can't wait to see John Fox lighting her up on the sideline while she looks across the field at the developing play, not even acknowledging the verbal abortions being flung at her ear.

America will see it and Fox will finally be forced to shut the gently caress up.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Unfortunately my Minnesota Gophers avatar is gone, but thankfully this one has Green and Gold, so you can know who I cheer for.

I'm sure you've been asked a million times, but how did you become a Packers fan and Minnesota everything else fan again?

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

seiferguy posted:

i laughed

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

football fuckerman posted:

It might also be a difference in where your two teams are. The Raiders are in Browns territory (in better shape, don't get me wrong) where they need to see several good years from their drafts in order to talk about the playoffs or the Super Bowl. That's why I don't think the Josh Gordon pick was worth it, for instance, because who gives a gently caress that he led the league in receiving that one year when the Browns were awful?

But if we were a play or two away, we might think a one-year rental would be worth it. I know if it would get the Browns into the Super Bowl, I'd trade the whole of next year's draft, and the year after that too.

I totally get your point, you elaborated a bit more on my 'every pick is sacred' thing. Because the Raiders are bad and rebuilding, you really can't take any chances like that scenario or like the Browns did with Gordon(and I'd bet money Gregory is off the Raiders draft board). All fair enough.

Parlett316
Dec 6, 2002

Jon Snow is viciously stabbed by his friends in the night's watch for wanting to rescue Mance Rayder from Ramsay Bolton

seiferguy posted:

Accurate and hilarious

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
No "Might as well put the refs in skirts?". 3/10

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I just hope we're all egalitarian enough to find it loving hilarious when she gets pegged in the face with a football or run over by a receiver on a crossing route.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Kalli posted:

I just hope we're all egalitarian enough to find it loving hilarious when she gets pegged in the face with a football or run over by a receiver on a crossing route.

Worked for Marcia Brady.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Kalli posted:

belichick is going to use her as a pick on every single play

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Bad Moon posted:

Drew Bledsoe owns because gently caress the Huskies

My Dad wore a "Huck the Fuskies" t-shirt to Rotary the week of the Apple Cup in the early 80's and got fined for it.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I'm so happy everyone else laughed at that because I chuckled like an idiot

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Bad Moon posted:

No "Might as well put the refs in skirts?". 3/10

that would just make it harder for refs to distinguish between the end zone and their own assholes

seiferguy posted:

lol

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Christ this guy is ridiculous. How does he managed to wipe his own rear end with arms that big?

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
So is getting a 4th round pick for a guy like Gino Gradkowski a common thing? How the hell does that happen? I wish you could do that for every guy on that guy's level. You could wind up getting an entire 4th round's worth of picks! :D

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

seiferguy posted:

Belichick: ...
Ref: ...

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Ref: Coach do you want to accept or decline?
Tomsula: I... uh. I just. I . i. uhhh. I just... we can't,, i can.,t cnot comment a, th this time, I, uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Ref: I need answer
Tomsula: I I I uhh I just... are you asking me out?

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Intruder posted:

hahahah

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Intruder posted:

The planets dyin bill!

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

Kawalimus posted:

So is getting a 4th round pick for a guy like Gino Gradkowski a common thing? How the hell does that happen? I wish you could do that for every guy on that guy's level. You could wind up getting an entire 4th round's worth of picks! :D

quote:

Broncos acquired C Gino Gradkowski and a 2016 fifth-round pick from the Ravens in exchange for a 2016 fourth-round pick.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
I hope the new female ref just trucks someone who runs into her. That would own and be good. I also hope she makes a controversial but ultimately correct call that makes people here mad so we can separate the sexists from the good posters!

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
i dont think a female ref is a good idea as the sport is already dangerous enough and she might attract bears

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Big Bob Pataki posted:

i dont think a female ref is a good idea as the sport is already dangerous enough and she might attract bears

I read somewhere that they can smell the menstruation.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Big Bob Pataki posted:

Just as long as she promptly notifies the league offices when she enters estrus she should be fine. If her hormones prompt an assault by Suggs or some other player then she has only herself to blame, and she should acknowledge her role in the situation.

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
sorry i got the call wrong because of MY VAGINA

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
Eagerly awaiting her suspension next week for not approving her birth control pill with league officials.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Chichevache posted:

Just as long as she promptly notifies the league offices when she enters estrus she should be fine. If her hormones prompt an assault by Suggs or some other player then she has only herself to blame, and she should acknowledge her role in the situation.

An apology would be nice, too.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/smackblog/chi-bears-jay-cutler-autographed-football-auction-20150403-story.html

quote:

It's ruff being Jay Cutler, and that was never more evident than on March 26 when a football autographed by the Bears quarterback didn't get a single bid at an auction for a pet-adoption charity.

But there's a happy ending to the story. A person, who asked to remain anonymous, called the Anti-Cruelty Society on Thursday and offered the $100 starting bid. He planned to pick up the football for his son, a Bears fan, on Friday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

I never saw that part. But we still move up a round at least.

• Locked thread