Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

quote:

Rome got Gronk to swear later too when asking him what Tom Brady yells at him following a touchdown celebration. Gronk tried to hedge by saying he's "just fired up" and it's "a natural reaction" and Brady says "'Hell yeah!' and poo poo like that."

Rome wasn't buying it and finally got the tight end to cut loose with his Brady impersonation.

"OK ... it's more like “HELL YEAH MOTHERF****ER! I knew it! I knew you could to it! You're gonna get some b----es after the game now!”

"That's what he says."

Patriots own

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

How many teams in the league would the 2003 version of Drew Bledsoe start on?

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Presented without comment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3jNXc11yuM

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Tom Brady isn't attending the White House ceremony today due to 'personal commitments.'

What the gently caress. I know he's a Republican but there's no way this could be some Tim Thomas crap.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

It's weird because Giselle is apparently some new age hippie so youd think that would rub off on him.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Looks like there is a positive to Brady snubbing the PoTUS. I've been browsing Twitter and hundreds of southern and midwestern football fans who usually hate Brady are having their head explode as they suddenly become fans of him. Hah

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

old dog child posted:

Besides dying/curing cancer/committing or stopping terrorism, are there actually any good excuses for not meeting the President? Maybe Brady has diarrhea..

At the very loving least make the trip to meet Diamond Joe Biden.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

I gotta be honest. I'm disappointed.

Is this how Bulls fans feel about Jordan being a total dick in real life?

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

GNU Order posted:

How many sports champions get to make presidential visits? MLS? Lacrosse? Rugby?

NFL
MLB
NHL
NBA
NCAA Mens basketball
NCAA Division 1 Football

I think that's all of them. Where does the President keep all his custom jerseys? He gets 6 a year.

However I remember that last years NCAA Women's basketball champions visited the White House. They took a picture of the team outside the gate with the other tourists lol. I'm dead serious.

Shimrra Jamaane fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Apr 23, 2015

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

When do Lowtax's daughters get their forum accounts, officially signifying the transition to a new generation of terrible posters?

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

daddy what is that man doing to his butthole

An entire generation of children are going to grow up not seeing Goatse. That's just wrong.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Winkie01 posted:

brady is a racist confirmed. Makes you wonder if that is why wilfork is gone.

Funny enough Wilfork isn't there either.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Kraft in his ballin shoes as always.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

So during his visit to the White House today Belichick wore a pin on his suit in remembrance of the 100th anniversary of the Armenian Genocide.

That's strangely noble. Also a proper political shot.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Kalli posted:

Jets fined $100k for tampering on Revis, no loss of draft picks.

Patriots not fined.

<_<

Hasn't every major tampering charge by teams in the recent past resulted in the swap of a mid to late round pick at the very least?

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

DO YALL WANT A HAM posted:

If you're a white athlete and play for a New York team, you are required to be clean-shaven. Remember what happened to Giambi when he signed with the Yankees? :v:

I told you to trim those sideburns!

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

So if the trade to the Eagles had gone through and he got suspsended for the year would the trade be undone or would the Eagles be hosed? Because if they would have been on the hook for him that would have been hilarious.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Mariota is gonna bust so hard isn't he?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Can't wait to watch this bullshit for 3 hours only for the Patriots to trade out of the first round.

• Locked thread