Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

Cruel and Unusual posted:

Jim Caldwell was the most aggressive coach on fourth down last year, even after Matt Prater was signed. :stare:

http://regressing.deadspin.com/hold...dium=socialflow

#2 was Marc Trestman, such great heights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

Intruder posted:

TFF would be falling all over themselves to explain it away if Cam did it

Yeah

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

SunshineDanceParty posted:

To over explain, it looks like Marshall is talking to a watercooler.

Bullshit

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
The Steelers rule

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

football fuckerman posted:

Lol, i'm laughing at this actually haha

Maybe the Browns should get more guys from Ohio schools so they can be good, and not bad. Like the Browns.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
If you don't think Matthew Stafford is the coolest motherfucker in the NFL after looking at those pictures you are a dumb human being.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
My Packers friends sent me texts talking about how dumb the party was, I don't think I'm going to be friends with them anymore

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
The only thing wrong with XLIII was the MVP going to the wrong person

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Bucs/Raiders was the absolute worst, except for watching Bill Callahan throw a game on the biggest stage.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Counterpoint: I get to say "Superbowl Starting Quarterback Chris Chandler"

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Dexter Jackson, also known as Not Dwight Smith.

I might know too much random football history.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Death to Eason, Grogan Forever

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
If you didn't want to see Every Cool Veteran Ever win a ring you are an awful human being

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Who wants to read a really terribly depressing article about Darren Sharper and how badly they repeatedly kept loving up his case

http://www.propublica.org/article/p...=darren-sharper

quote:

It was around 2 a.m. when he saw a woman he knew stumbling through the crowded club in a daze. To Stafford, the woman, a former Saints cheerleader, looked like she was sleepwalking.

Stafford became alarmed. He saw Sharper, whom he also knew, sitting in a corner with a hat pulled low, eying the woman. Stafford went up to him and asked about the woman.

Stafford said Sharper told him the woman was okay. He was taking her back to his apartment about a mile away. "She's on the potion. She's ready," he told Stafford. Sharper then took the woman's hand and walked out.

The remark chilled Stafford.

He wasn't going home with a woman, Stafford said in a recent interview, "he was going home with a zombie."

Detroit_Dogg fucked around with this message at 04:21 on Apr 9, 2015

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
"My daughter makes me mindful of how women are treated: undervalued and exploited," he wrote. "Which is why I feel compelled to take advantage of this
opportunity to speak up about domestic violence."

Good night

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
The Lions had Dick Lane and Dick LeBeau starting in the secondary at the same time. Dick supremacy.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Bell owns and I think we can all agree that now this happened to a cool and good player the weed rules need to be changed.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Yeah, the Browns were scared of the mighty Detroit Lions

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
This is the first time since like 2000 they haven't played in the preseason. Wonder what happened, it was cool having them play eachother every year especially since I moved down here

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Troy sucked and took attention away from GOAT James Harrison

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
ahahahahhahaah

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Ah the Jon Jones defense.

Well, also the Every Person Who Ever Regrets Saying Something Online Defense but still.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
On the flip side Matthew Stafford was drafted first overall and he's one of only 4 quarterbacks to throw for more than 5000 yards in a season and is often debated as being the best quarterback in the league.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
I guess it's possible they haven't recorded stats properly

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

shiksa posted:

What's more likely: the Vikings cutting Peterson when no one wants to trade for his contract or Peterson sitting out a whole year when the Vikings can't get a trade done because he's a huge idiot baby.

No no no, his son was the huge idiot baby.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Got him in nuts once I noticed.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Shoutout to Vice for doing a good job and making all my old media friends upset

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
I can't wait for James Harrison's bust in Canton that has him and two pistols

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
I made a thread to discuss Him

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3714662

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Seriously if I ever meet Trey Parker I am gonna kick his rear end for starting this poo poo

Uh, it predates South Park by a bit duder

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
My aunt got called a ginger growing up and she's in her 50's. Unless downtown Detroit was in some sort of strange temporal dome wherein they received episodes of South Park 40 years before it happened I'm pretty sure you're out of your element Donny.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Dirk would be a bad football player

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Antonio Gates is otherworldly and just by passing through College Football Powerhouse Kent States hallowed halls gained the ability to be an unstoppable touchdown machine in the NFL.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
I hope he has 12 more touchdowns in him so he can one up Tony Gonzalez.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Bears/Packers on Thanksgiving is dumb as gently caress and is just another case of them trying to swagger jack the Lions

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Kemt State owns and I would like to thank them for both Jack Lambert and James Harrison even though Dri Archer can't run off tackle in Haley's dumb system

Haley is dumb and I still have faith in Dri having a decent career. Also you guys got one of our DTs from a few years back but the last time he was in the league he was a FB for the Falcons so who knows what he's going to do for yall. He's a cool dude.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Looking forward to that car being sold at a repo auction in 6 years

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

football fuckerman posted:

looking forward to that mom being admitted for a triple bypass in 6 years

I don't want anything bad to happen to her :(

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Pat Tillman was killed by friendly fire 11 years ago today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Cruel and Unusual posted:

Glover Quin predicted the Lions to start 7-1, with a loss to the Seahawks. Good for him for being specific.

lol

We're going to be really good! 7-1 good! But not Seahawks good, they're better than us and will beat us.

Good pep talk Glover

• Locked thread