Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Unfortunately my Minnesota Gophers avatar is gone, but thankfully this one has Green and Gold, so you can know who I cheer for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Henchman of Santa posted:

I'm sure you've been asked a million times, but how did you become a Packers fan and Minnesota everything else fan again?

Family connection to the organization

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

Curling is insanely good, like every sport except boxing. Hockey was good when the Stars were good but now it is bad because the Stars aren't good.

of course its bad now you fairweather poo poo

im angry

ANGRY ABOUT CITIES

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

i dont know anything about teams packing up and moving with their heritage

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Thanksgiving game Bears-Packers

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

DO YALL WANT A HAM posted:

Gruden and Jim Ross

BAH GAWD, THAT KILLED HIM

You know, Jim, that was a play I created in the late 90's. I called it the Spider 2 Y Banana.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

It's been nearly half a decade, for some of you, it's almost been 15 years

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

NFL F/O will banish Hardy if he commits another personal conduct violation

:chanpop:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

waah posted:

To be fair, I mean Hardy is the new guy, but if you are just going through the motions in the weight room, anyone should be able to call your rear end out.

waah posted:

Don't agree with the Hardy suspension. Its not fair and happened before everyone realized football players can do some hosed up poo poo.

From a PR move its right. From a fairness view, its wrong. Two games just like was standard suspension af the time of the offense.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I had a dream about football. But I can't remember it exactly. I am now frustrated. Thanks for listening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Tzen posted:

Hahahahahaha complete garbage

I want to get off Mr. York's Wild Ride

• Locked thread