Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Tom Brady owns and so does Gronk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

On the whole, Deion Sanders makes it hard to hate him
http://www.sbnation.com/2015/4/2/8337875/deion-sanders-reminds-deion-sanders-jr-that-hes-rich-as-hell-and

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

The Browns are still in worse shape than my face in high school

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I said STILL because right now these days I have to say that the regimen I started in my late teens/early 20's from acne.org turned my life around. Other than the odd ingrown hair my skin is smooth and sexy as a beaver pelt

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

wheez the roux posted:

i like the raiders but gently caress tom hanks imo

hes a poo poo actor and so is his son. except his son was okay in fargo because his character was supposed to be clueless and incompetent like he is irl
I don't know if I like this new salty wheez. I mean I'm still glad the seahawks lost but

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

If you've ever seen Happy Endings you'll love Colin Hanks

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Metapod posted:

this is a terrible opinion

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I am Queens Boulevard

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Petite Dinklage posted:

Aaron Rodgers finally finds a PED he can get behind

I think of him as more of an out in front kind of guy

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Oh you know nothing much they just hosed each other in the rear end

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Something about sex is sticky and unhygienic to me

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

But I honestly think that the secret to a good life is Parisian women

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Anyway, I dunno, I just hope your offseasons are going well guys. See you when 97% of the teams lose and most of us are unhappy ;)

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I'd feel awful if I desecrated a cow's final sacrifice by burning it on a grill, you medium well heathens. Really I'd go as far as to say that if you don't eat it rare, you're a joke of a human being

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

The off-season is a flat circle

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

‘Rest is a weapon,’ said Jason, repeating a phrase he had come to believe was a vital truth, vital for survival.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Kazak_Hstan posted:

N: http://deadspin.com/the-49ers-want-to-turn-youth-soccer-fields-into-parking-1699225335

V: I'm lying if I say I actually care about some soccer fields, but hooray for making GBS threads on the niner front office.

These are trying times for government coffers. Either you take the $15 million for a couple fields of grass, or grandma doesn't get her pension.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Crunkjuice posted:

So what does it mean for the NFL giving up its tax exempt status in reality? Just a little less profit?
I feel like at the end of the day their lawyers and finance guys will ensure it's a lateral move, only the rest of us will never be able to understand the details and back room deals

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

It's a race to see what empties first: brains or bank accounts

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I dunno about there, but if any of you goons find yourself in Paris they'll more than likely have it at The Moose in the 6th arrondissement

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Chip Kelly couldn't concentrate. It was 3 in the morning and he still hadn't figured out how to redesign the car so that the steering wheel would be in the trunk, let alone getting to the process of re-inventing what it meant to be NFL. He'd already signed Tebow and yet what else? There was something missing. The press could eat poo poo as they always did, but Chip knew if he got it right it might be just what was needed to finally get the Jews out of Europe.
For Chip Kelly had always harboured a hatred for the Jews. Born in a village in eastern Ukraine to parents who were the children of Nazis, Chip Kelly always considered gridiron football as an appropriate proxy war for continuation of the Third Reich.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

What if Rap legitimately killed himself after that post

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

and you guys sat here quoting and mocking

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

"30 year old football enthusiast found naked and dead in apartment, no foul play expected."

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I'm still 26 you old farts lol

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

It's not like the mods are overbearing about off topic stuff. If we had a thread dedicated to that it'd be awful. We need football to keep us focused or we're as bad as any other forum

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Chichevache posted:

You could always stay out of that thread if you find it terrible. :shrug:

I can't accept its existence on a metaphysical level

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

And you never know who's going to knock somebody out or make a stupid trade (looking at Browns)

• Locked thread