Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

(Insert Mad Max related text)

I will have my answers in tomorrow I promise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

Somewhat Heroic posted:

I will have my answers in tomorrow I promise.

I make promises and don't keep them, but I have submitted my answers.

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

The teasers are my favorite part! I have a good? Feeling that this will mostly be aces as someone who has always just given a straight answer without trying too much to be the sheep. I'd be surprised if anyone hits higher numbers this round.

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

MrChips posted:

A Conversion Van - 2
Elephanthead
Somewhat Heroic

Best friends :hfive: as the youngest of 5 kids my parents had a custom conversion Ford Econoline 150 with the raised roof, radio shack toggle switches and lights everywhere a color Sony tv that was tiny, a VCR, tufted leather seats, captain chairs in the middle that swiveled to face the rear. So many amazing memories in that thing driving from salt lake to Southern California, even a trip up the west coast into British Columbia and Victoria!

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

Mat_Drinks posted:

I'm the only one that wants to road trip to Pebble Beach?! :(

No, after reading yours I went 'oh yes definitely this too'. That and the 'Ring, but my mind only limited me to things on the American continent. These answers might be good to stick on a bucket list, I guess Laguna Seca is kind of the Nurburgring of America.

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

Must not be many Aussie Victorians on here, but the great ocean road would also be a wonderful drive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

Ah yes, another indeterminable blip in the middle pack of somewhere, basically a reflection on my entire life's choices. Still behind some, but ahead of others. Thanks for another great game!

• Locked thread