Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

Answers submitted, I hope you're all smart enough to say what I said :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

AcidRonin posted:

This is gonna be a bad one. Feeling a solid 13.

yeah the hardest part is trying to refrain from giving your own answers and pick what other people would say

I'm not very good at that... even if I was sure everyone in this forum loving looooved disco I'd never write that in as the best driving music.

I think you'll all agree with me on the worst road trip car, though :colbert: (well, the worst one that isn't some obscure Lithuanian thing from the 80s)

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

CannonFodder posted:

I went with a car that I can go out and buy new from a dealer right now. Not that I would ever drive this car, but it's widely available.

And going on a road trip with a Trabant or Lada would be rad as hell for all the wrong reasons.

Yeah, I chose one that's available right now too.

I would totally do a cross-country road trip in a Lada. I'd just bring plenty of baling wire and duct tape for repairs.

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

I considered putting one of the songs from that Top Gear poll, but had to ~follow my heart~ and say Red Barchetta

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

:f5:

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

Korwen posted:

I'm worried that I'm going to ace the "worst car" question, which would be a shame, but hopefully someone else shared my consideration for the Prince of Darkness.

Oh man I completely forgot about British cars for that question.

Would've been spoiled for choice, really.

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

Alaska, that's a good one! I went with Vegas since it's so stereotypical, although having done a road trip to Vegas it palls after the first few hours.

Edit: also holy gently caress IOC

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

TheFonz posted:

It's me. I'm the basic bitch.

I'm gunning for you... there can be only one!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

MrChips posted:

Question 9: I can't think of anyone else I would rather go on a road trip with than this person.

Hunter S. Thompson - 3
TheFonz
Maksimus54
CannonFodder

13" Dick aka Dickpocalypse Now - Pham Nuwen

Close enough

• Locked thread