Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

I hope to get at least a few new/good driving songs out of this. Tried to be funny on a few, let's see if us jerks all think alike, answers sent in.

(It's finals now so any Uni students are probably hard at studying and that might explain the slowly increasing participation compared to the last games)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Mat_Drinks posted:

I had the number one answer for #2, but then I changed it :( :(

Radar Love is wayyyyy too obvious.

I've got to go through that list and replenish my driving song repertoire

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

I may have been influenced by a recent RCR video for this one. Oh god is 3 pm Pacific yet?

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

StormDrain posted:

Very confused by that, anyone care to explain?

It's the place to go if you're on a mission from god.

And you have to pay taxes.

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

If we learned anything from this Sheep Game, it's where to come for ideas for all of our upcoming roadtrips. Feeling that number 7 is going to be very US centric, should have thought ahead.

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Elmnt80 posted:

This is actually probably the best advice for a road trip and saved my rear end a couple years ago. Most banks will shut off your card at very inappropriate times when they detect you travelling way outside of your normal spending area.

Cash is king, but I've had luck with just informing my bank that I plan to travel, destinations, and when I'm going so that they don't pull this kind of bullshit. So far it has been working.

Well, at face value, Big Spur and Pacific Coast Highway don't seem to refer to the same place, if you're not familiar with it. I doubt MrChips is going to go through every answer and check it on google maps to make sure we're not referring to the same place.

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Yay, I might not ace these!

James may was a really, really close second for me.

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Can... Can I change my answer?

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

MrChips posted:

If you're detailing on a schedule, you're doing it wrong - 2
Tommychu
Bajaha

:hfive:

MrChips posted:

Whatever time the local automated carwash takes - bolind

It's a Subaru, it needs more mud/dirt on it, not less. Zero minutes - Simkin

Both great answers as well.

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Otherwise known as getting the most for your money.

I want hear that trying to stop :allears:-

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

As always this was fun MrChips!

Thanks for organizing this :golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

I just got a Statistiboner :awesome: