Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Sent late, don't care, gonna run out of blinker juice in 5 miles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
In under the wire, now to think about all of the better answers I could have given.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Pham Nuwen posted:

yeah the hardest part is trying to refrain from giving your own answers and pick what other people would say

I'm not very good at that... even if I was sure everyone in this forum loving looooved disco I'd never write that in as the best driving music.

I think you'll all agree with me on the worst road trip car, though :colbert: (well, the worst one that isn't some obscure Lithuanian thing from the 80s)
I went with a car that I can go out and buy new from a dealer right now. Not that I would ever drive this car, but it's widely available.

And going on a road trip with a Trabant or Lada would be rad as hell for all the wrong reasons.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
So many good options for Question 2.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Simkin posted:

^^ Glad someone appreciated the effort. I figure, if you imprint with a song at an early age, it should stick with you. :pedo:
It's up there with "99 bottles of beer on the wall".

I have to say that I am sad that nobody said Dawggy Mountain Breakdown.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nWJM-Yx8f8

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
I thought about conversion van or even a Winnebago but had to go with the Road master wagon. The AI version would have whatever LS* would fit.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

AcidRonin posted:

Sooooo glad this is a thing now.

Adiabatic is killing the aces this round.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Still in the top 10, that won't last.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Elmnt80 posted:

This is actually probably the best advice for a road trip and saved my rear end a couple years ago. Most banks will shut off your card at very inappropriate times when they detect you travelling way outside of your normal spending area.

Qft cash is king on the road

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Read his answers, they are mostly callous to other AI posters.

That was supposed to say 'call outs' but phones gotta phone

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Quite A Tool posted:

So I uh..... I misread question 9. Thought it was someone you wouldn't want to go on a road trip with.

When you go on a road trip by yourself, you road trip with Hitler.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

MrChips posted:

A 6 Pack - Rex Rabidorum Vires
Measuring time by something that in excess will distort time. That's tricky business. And also a solid answer.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

MrChips posted:

Question 13: There's nothing in my detailing kit that I value more than __________.

ACES:

Meatpimp - Adiabatic
Unicorn Tears - SSJOnizuka
The monogrammed MX-5 towels. - Krakkles
Beer - Terrible Robot
POR15 - Tommychu
Bondo - Simkin

Question 14, deleted that bit oops
ACES:

Brakes - Cat Terrist
Very nice!

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Rival drugs dealers can be cleaned off with any number of household chemicals Walter White would have on hand.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Woooo top 5! That's the first time I've been near the top instead of in the middle.

Thanks for running the show MrChips!

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

LloydDobler posted:

lol @ semen. And it wasn't an ace answer.

Fun times.

Not an ace AND fit krakkles theme of Miata ownership. Two birds, one nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
I just went back to check, nobody answered "Top Gear US" for question 18. Not surprised.

• Locked thread