Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Oh god, gonna do so bad this time. I'm terrible when it comes to music, road tripping AND detailing!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

If I get any non aces from here on out, I'll be amazed. Also, If I was just giving answers for myself, country would be my choice for road trip music. Go throw some "papa loved mama" on the radio next time you're cruising down the highway and try to tell me I'm wrong about this. :colbert:

EDIT: Even better if it has a rumblin' v8 in the background. Its just 100% :911:.

EDITTHESECOND: I added all the songs from question #2 into a spotify playlist. Enjoy! https://open.spotify.com/user/1210964402/playlist/0gu6TRkii4aehk5gaIsdFP (AC/DC, Initial D's song, leningrad cowboys, jerry reed and Motorhead - Kickstart My Heart - Das Volk whatever that was supposed to be are missing due to spotify not having it.)

Elmnt80 fucked around with this message at 03:15 on Apr 22, 2015

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Florida to Maine would be an awesome trip and I dare anyone to prove me wrong. :colbert:

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

MrChips posted:

Bring cash - Turb

This is actually probably the best advice for a road trip and saved my rear end a couple years ago. Most banks will shut off your card at very inappropriate times when they detect you travelling way outside of your normal spending area.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Florida doesn't count. The snowbirds were yours to begin with. :argh:

• Locked thread