Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Alright, I've entered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Elmnt80 posted:

If I get any non aces from here on out, I'll be amazed. Also, If I was just giving answers for myself, country would be my choice for road trip music. Go throw some "papa loved mama" on the radio next time you're cruising down the highway and try to tell me I'm wrong about this. :colbert:

EDIT: Even better if it has a rumblin' v8 in the background. Its just 100% :911:.

EDITTHESECOND: I added all the songs from question #2 into a spotify playlist. Enjoy! https://open.spotify.com/user/1210964402/playlist/0gu6TRkii4aehk5gaIsdFP (AC/DC, Initial D's song, leningrad cowboys, jerry reed and Motorhead - Kickstart My Heart - Das Volk whatever that was supposed to be are missing due to spotify not having it.)

Awesome!

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
I didn't know Alaska would be such a popular destination. Inuvik is a pretty wild destination too.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Bajaha posted:

If we learned anything from this Sheep Game, it's where to come for ideas for all of our upcoming roadtrips. Feeling that number 7 is going to be very US centric, should have thought ahead.

Yes, I think U.S. people just outnumber most others on this forum. Sea to Sky Highway is a great choice though, it's been a while since I've been to B.C. :(

I actually thought the take your wallet out of your pocket would have more answers for #8. I thought I used to see people post it a lot.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
It's a brake rotor that's been worn through, caused by having no pads then metal + metal contact for a long while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
I wish I had entered the first one!

• Locked thread