Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

I just discovered my first sheep games in SAS last week, so this will be my second ever time to give completely boring, un-creative and non-funny answers to one of these! Sent!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

How in the hell were "I Can't Drive 55" and "Turbo Lover" (my second choice) both aces? drat.

On the other hand, only 1 point behind the leader, this will be the high water point for my placement in this game!

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

I am so disappointed in AI. Seriously, an Ace?

Shameful. Absolutely shameful.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

StormDrain posted:

Very confused by that, anyone care to explain?

I got it and am sad that I didn't give that answer, especially given my coordinating answer to question #4. Dammit IOwnCalculus, where were you on #4? :argh: (same place I was on #6 I guess).

Hint StormDrain - See this post - http://forums.somethingawful.com/newreply.php?action=newreply&postid=444393409#post444353336

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

IOwnCalculus posted:

After I saw your answer on 4, I was secretly hoping that my answer on 6 would end up not being an ace :v:

Yea, I have no idea why I answered the car, but not the destination. I'm not very good at this game.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Uh oh, looks like I might have not aced #7! :toot:

I have no idea what that first picture of a bunch of poo poo in a tree is though.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Safety Dance posted:

Deal's Gap. That's the tree where they put wadded bikes.

Ah, Tail of the Dragon. I've never actually been anywhere near there. I'll be going to the east coast (although again nowhere near there) for the first time in my life next fall. I'm not well traveled on the east side of the Mississippi.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Pretty sure CannonFodder got hosed getting an ace for this

MrChips posted:

Historic Route 66 - CannonFodder

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Well hello there! :pervert:

I'd still go with my ace though, I think she'd be fun as hell for a road trip.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

ilkhan posted:

JLaw would be a ton of fun on a road trip that included lots of hotel rooms.
Actually she'd probably be fun regardless, but you know what I mean.

Yes. Yes I do.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

How in the hell am I still in the top half on this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Thanks for doing this. Was fun, even if most of my answers weren't. Quite shocked to finish 'not at the bottom'.

• Locked thread