Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dirty Beluga
Apr 17, 2007

Buy the ticket, take the ride
Fun Shoe
A ton of trans people are going on about how Steven Universe is their messiah or something. I was bored at work and watched the whole series yesterday. I don't get it.
It's a cute show, p sure the main character loves trains, purple one is fun, but that's about it. The most sexual thing was when the purple one ran into the square head ones crotch to merge gemsonas.

Checked out the TVIV thread but it was just intelligent talk about plot lines and no insight into this important topic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

epsilon
Oct 31, 2001

you own a television?

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Dirty Beluga posted:

A ton of trans people are going on about how Steven Universe is their messiah or something. I was bored at work and watched the whole series yesterday. I don't get it.
It's a cute show, p sure the main character loves trains, purple one is fun, but that's about it. The most sexual thing was when the purple one ran into the square head ones crotch to merge gemsonas.

Checked out the TVIV thread but it was just intelligent talk about plot lines and no insight into this important topic.

The Chappie thread was all about communism despite communism never being present in the movie at all ever,

They don't even watch TV they have it in the background and make poo poo up and never pay attention to the show.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
troons gotta watch something

Dirty Beluga
Apr 17, 2007

Fun Shoe

epsilon posted:

you own a television?

no I torrented it via the fat pipe at my workplace. I would not be caught dead with an idiot box in the home.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
What is it with emotionally stunted people and cartoons. I don't know op

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Steven Universe is second in shittiness only to Uncle Grandpa. The creators of these shows should be murdered and their bodies blown from a cannon

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

The Taint Reaper posted:

The Chappie thread was all about communism despite communism never being present in the movie at all ever,

They don't even watch TV they have it in the background and make poo poo up and never pay attention to the show.

people in cinema discussion are mentally ill though

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Your moms gay fetid rear end in a top hat

epsilon
Oct 31, 2001

Dirty Beluga posted:

no I torrented it via the fat pipe at my workplace. I would not be caught dead with an idiot box in the home.

*eyes you suspiciously*

...alright man...you're good, you're good

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

hemale in pain posted:

people in cinema discussion are mentally ill though

I'm pretty sure TVIV is too

there's a no My Little Pony Rule and yet they talk about everything worse than that. It's like a double standard of filth and debauchery.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The Taint Reaper posted:

I'm pretty sure TVIV is too

there's a no My Little Pony Rule and yet they talk about everything worse than that. It's like a double standard of filth and debauchery.

Your face

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
It's a very lgbt friendly show

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Who cares what trannys like?

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
cartoons are cool and adults watch them now and you can deal with it or just go and eat a ham sandwich and then kill yourself

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

TontoCorazon posted:

Who cares what trannys like?

Oh my loving god, how dare you use that word!

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

hemale in pain posted:

Tranny?

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

gently caress wtf

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

hemale in pain posted:

gently caress wtf

So I'm not supposed to say tranny?

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Just a striding through Kamen Rider...
A cartoon show that panders to the bizarre taste of internet weirdos, what's the harm OP

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
trannysaurus rex

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

I know...I...know

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

It's a trans friendly show because it's about a magic alien woman who became her own son. Hth OP

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

TontoCorazon posted:

So I'm not supposed to say tranny?

:eyepop: :eyepop: :eyepop:

ban this sick filth

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
i was invited by a friend of mine to this fancy party out in west austin at someone's lake house and i basically went because of the food. i remember eating like a pig and then meeting this beautiful spanish woman and talking to her extensively about sustainable agriculture in the phillipines or something and then somehow sexuality came up and told me she was trans and then some goony looking dude who was in standing near with us all blurts out "wait, you're a TRANNY?" and then everyone just stared at him and he just sort of walked away. then all of us talked about what a dumpster fire he looked like and made fun of his hair, etc. he was an heir to some local natural gas fortune or something.

then i went home and had possibly the worst diarrhea in my life.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
which one of you was that by the way?

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Tsinava posted:

i was invited by a friend of mine to this fancy party out in west austin at someone's lake house and i basically went because of the food. i remember eating like a pig and then meeting this beautiful spanish woman and talking to her extensively about sustainable agriculture in the phillipines or something and then somehow sexuality came up and told me she was trans and then some goony looking dude who was in standing near with us all blurts out "wait, you're a TRANNY?" and then everyone just stared at him and he just sort of walked away. then all of us talked about what a dumpster fire he looked like and made fun of his hair, etc. he was an heir to some local natural gas fortune or something.

then i went home and had possibly the worst diarrhea in my life.

Trannies give people diarrhea apparently.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
it was probably all of the quiche i ate. there were really amazing little quiche pies there i couldnt stop eating them.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

did you eat her quiche pie

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

I would gently caress up a quiche right now.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

IS IT!?! WHAT IS IT!!?!?

Lmao Tzu
Sep 11, 2014

Dirty Beluga posted:

Don't pretend you don't know the characters' names to be cool, you watched the whole series so you shouldn't have to refer to them as "the purple one" unless you're monumentally retarded, which is a possibility I haven't yet ruled out entirely.

Dirty Beluga
Apr 17, 2007

Fun Shoe

Lmao Tzu posted:

Don't pretend you don't know the characters' names to be cool, you watched the whole series so you shouldn't have to refer to them as "the purple one" unless you're monumentally retarded, which is a possibility I haven't yet ruled out entirely.
I cant rule it out either since I could not recall either of their names at the time of writing. TY for pointing this out.

for clarification:
Purple one = Amethyst.
Red one = Garnet.

hemale in pain posted:

it is upsetting that tranny is now a bad word. honestly, it so similar to trans i don't see what the big deal is. Maybe Transy would be a good compromise

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Cartoons are for children.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Most cartoons are G rated actually, that means for everyone.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I haven't watched this show, since I am an adult, but the character designs are pretty cool looking.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
The gem characters are genderless, is why. They don't even have vaginas or boobs. Like, their body shapes are suggestive of females so you think that the oval shapes on top of their waist are just heavily stylized bosoms, but no, their upper torsos are literally just this sort of oval lozenge shape with no nips.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 250 days!)

Water seeks its own level. Broken seeks..

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
:troonsmug:

• Locked thread