Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I like a Bloodborne

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Zombies' Downfall posted:

I like a Bloodborne
Which one? My favorite Bloodborne is Dark Souls 4, because it has the best swords.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I am so pumped about DK64 that I would play bongos to celebrate, if I had them, until my wife told me to stop.

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

Bicyclops posted:

I am so pumped about DK64 that I would play bongos to celebrate, if I had them, until my wife told me to stop.

he's got no style, he's got no grace, this kong has a funny face

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

The game is back and about time too.
This time... I'm in the mood!

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Eonwe posted:

close mmo hmo

i constantly misread this as momo homo

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
Looking forward to a new generation of gamers discovering DK64 is bad

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

this hatred for cool game with king k rool boxing match will not stand.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Praise the sun

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

this hatred for cool game with king k rool boxing match will not stand.

I was too bad at games to ever get to K Rool as a kid, so I was legit overjoyed when i finally saw the battle when they played it during AGDQ

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip

corn in the bible posted:

Kewpuh make me mod of imp zone

was never really in my control before aside from recommending iks but i'm guessing zdr and zoqfagwin are permanent now since they got bumped up to mod dunno you would have to ask ralp or another admin

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
Donkey Kong 64 is the worst of the three collectathon platformers Rare released on the N64 but still very fun if its biggest flaws don't bother you.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

zen death robot posted:

That position isn't Kewpuh's to grant, sorry

:synpa:

Hey, guy i barely remember, make me mod of imp zone

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Kewpuh posted:

you would have to ask ralp

hahaha well that aint gonna happen then

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I miss the senran kagura thread.

We need one now, more than ever.

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

This post probably contains a Rickroll link!
I was surprised to find that the IK of imp zone can actually probate you. I guess it helps them to maintain their little byobgames circlejerk?

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
I beat Trails in the Sky yesterday and it was good. I hope the second game and also the third get translated, because I would like to play more good video games and also the music in the third game goes from very very good to extremely, unstoppably good.

The Senran Kagura thread was good.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

speaking as a person who has had one of the imp zone mods mock him, the current imp zone mods mostly seem to work.

they don't probate a lot of people because almost nobody who doesn't belong there posts, and when they do, it is funny.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Adam Bowen posted:

I was surprised to find that the IK of imp zone can actually probate you. I guess it helps them to maintain their little byobgames circlejerk?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXE8s8xLJKs

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Bicyclops posted:

speaking as a person who has had one of the imp zone mods mock him, the current imp zone mods mostly seem to work.

they don't probate a lot of people because almost nobody who doesn't belong there posts, and when they do, it is funny.

ZDR doesn't probate me for posting threads, but Zot does.

I think he still hates me for telling him that Farming Simulator 2015 has robots instead of old timey tractors now.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Zoq deffo probates a little more than ZDr but if anything, IZ is lite on moderation, so if youre complaining about it, maybe post less?

shockingly, it is only the taint reaper and adam bowen who have complained about them...

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I sometimes wake up and I find out that during the night I was probated and the probation ended while I was sleeping.

He's like the toothfairy.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
DK64 is an okay game if you don't try to 100% it because that will drive you crazy.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZWau4fxaP0

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Tom Gorman posted:

anyone have any tips for this part?

problem i'm running into is that if you stand on the floating platform for too long it falls, and you lose a life. i've tried IMMEDIATELY jumping on to the column but getting the timing down is impossible for any normal human.

This game somehow got installed on my old PC back in the day. I suspect some kind of prank.

Notinghamington
Oct 24, 2008

You're Lonely Rolling Gem
I never played DK64, but from what I saw of it, its something that I'm glad I didn't. I hated 3d platforms and it looked like DK64 did the most.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
if you get probed because of a post in Imp Zone then you need to stop and look at how you are posting because the chances are the post you have been writing are pretty loving bad

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

video games are bad

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Let's take the time to remember Banjo Kazooie: Nuts N' Bolts. A good game.

CrookedB
Jun 27, 2011

Stupid newbee
I hope Lightning Returns comes out this month on PC. What's taking them so long.

I want Lightning to return.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

CrookedB posted:

I hope Lightning Returns comes out this month on PC. What's taking them so long.

"So CrookedB, you show your true form" - Fox McCloud

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

CrookedB posted:

Sorry, but Lightning never strikes twice.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Internet Kraken posted:

DK64 is an okay game if you don't try to 100% it because that will drive you crazy.

I hundred percented it and will probably do that again when I buy it in early May. :hellyeah:

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

CrookedB posted:

Probably has something to do with Tri-Ace getting bought out by a mobile developer since they helped out/made XIII-2 and Lightning Returns.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
I own croc and croc 2 on the ps1

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

THE PENETRATOR posted:

I own croc and croc 2 on the ps1

i was also a 90s child, comrade

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax