Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cimber
Feb 3, 2014
I was living in Hoboken New Jersey at the time and was at the train station waiting for a train to visit some friends. The lobby was made in the 1920's and has not had its decor changed at all since, so it has that old timey look about it.

http://andrewprokos.com/d/hoboken-station-interior?g2_itemId=5849

Well, that day there was a movie shooting, so I and a bunch of people hung around watching them shoot the movie. All that would happen is a guy would take ten steps, the director would yell 'reset' and they would do it again. After a while I needed to take a piss, so I went to the bathroom. I start pissing and this short balding guy stands at the urinal next to me and is chatting loudly with someone about who exactly "they" was. As in, "That's what they say...well..who exactly is they". The voice sounded a bit familiar, but i could not place it.

I get done, wash my hands and leave, having learned long ago not to engage strangers in public bathrooms in conversation.

A few minutes later I over hear someone asking the crew what was going on and the crew member replied "Its a Woody Allen movie called Curse of the Jade Scorpion. There is Woody over there." I look, and sure enough, there is the guy I was pissing next too.

I wish i had known it was him at the time, I would have peeked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
You would have done more than peek, gaylord.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
fascinating

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

he raped his own children

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

i always look on the off chance it may be/some day be a famous dong i'm looking at

some day i'll write a memoir

naem
May 29, 2011

Are you a child did he rape you did it hurt what was his name op

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Did you scream "PEDO CHILD FUCKER EXTRAORDINAIRE RIGHT HERE EVERY BODY CHECK OUT THIS KIDDY DIDDLEE."

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

JebanyPedal posted:

Did you scream "PEDO CHILD FUCKER EXTRAORDINAIRE RIGHT HERE EVERY BODY CHECK OUT THIS KIDDY DIDDLEE."

how big was his kiddy diddlee

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

how big was his kiddy diddlee

i dont know, i wish i had looked

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat
I gotta say, I was more riveted to the op than I thought I would be. Good on you, forums member Cimber!

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

did he give you a jewishly neurotic glare?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

he raped his own children

same

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
THE Woodrick Allen?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

First same I've laughed at.