Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup

Two m8s

Chelsea are poo poo lads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

atomic gog
Apr 11, 2005

Winner June 2013 POTM
It's squeaky bum time

Your Weird Uncle
Jan 16, 2006
Boneless Rusto Thrash.
i hope we beat "lester" on saturday

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
If any of you plastic retards want to get into the closest Championship promotion race ever, there are a load of good games on today. Boro (3rd) play Wigan (22nd) and Forest (9th) play Wolves (8th), both at 3pm. Ipswich (6th) play Bournemouth (1st) at 5:15pm, and Derby (5th) play Watford (2nd) at 7:45pm.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
I strongly disagree with this thread title and mean op. Chelsea are realy good and I like them.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

I'm going to see Palace play later this month

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
I will have a proper :qq: if United finish ahead of City.

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
where's leeds on that table

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
I'll also do a proper :qq: when Jimmy Milner goes, but it's not so bad, they've lined up his replacement already: Never tires, does what anyone tells him to do, big odd shaped head.

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
Who's idiot race again?

What club does he support

Carrier
May 12, 2009

track day bro! posted:

I strongly disagree with this thread title and mean op. Chelsea are realy good and I like them.

They are bad.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
lol, Lukaku ditched his agent to go with Mino Raiola but insists it isn't because he wants to leave the club.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

I'd hate to be a Chelsea fan or idiot race right now!!!

Or ever!!!! :twisted:

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup

MrBling posted:

lol, Lukaku ditched his agent to go with Mino Raiola but insists it isn't because he wants to leave the club.

Who's gonna buy him though? Plus Everton aren't gonna sell him for less than 30 million

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
I approve of this thread title.

Lenin Riefenstahl
Sep 18, 2003

That's enough! Out of here, you tubs of beer!

MrBling posted:

Well maybe he should let Mino Raiola know...

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

MrBling posted:

Welcome to Juve big Rom

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
I think Lukaku has one more season grace period before he has to either come into his own or move. He's still 21, about to turn 22, but his star fell a lot this season and football moves pretty quickly. If he gets to 24 without having another big season then the "big young prospect" label fades away very quickly, and then there's too many peers that are already starting at massive clubs and the world will start to forget about him a little bit. If hiring the big-name scumbag agent is going to get him that move that he might need to become world class, it's probably a good choice for him in the end.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Hoops posted:

I think Lukaku has one more season grace period before he has to either come into his own or move. He's still 21, about to turn 22, but his star fell a lot this season and football moves pretty quickly. If he gets to 24 without having another big season then the "big young prospect" label fades away very quickly, and then there's too many peers that are already starting at massive clubs and the world will start to forget about him a little bit. If hiring the big-name scumbag agent is going to get him that move that he might need to become world class, it's probably a good choice for him in the end.

He is actually more like 29 you know how those people lie about their age

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

African AIDS cum posted:

He is actually more like 29 you know how those people lie about their age

Seriously, loving Belgians

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Another month of delusional Arsenal and Liverpool fan fiction? sign me up

Cuban Chowder Factory
Jun 3, 2002
Nice run-in for Spurs this April. So they'll lose to Burnley right out of the gate. Come back home, Gareth, I miss you. The kids need you. It's my fault you hit me.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Arsenal have no (zero (0)) injured players at the moment.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

blue footed boobie posted:

Arsenal have no (zero (0)) injured players at the moment.

Until tomorrow night, when Diaby is scheduled to pick up another injury.

Shroud
May 11, 2009

fart simpson posted:

Until tomorrow night, when Diaby is scheduled to pick up another injury.

JUST LET US HAVE THIS, THIS ONCE - OK?

brocked
Oct 25, 2005

All shall love me and despair!

Shroud posted:

JUST LET US HAVE THIS, THIS ONCE - OK?

*Gunnersaurus gets hit by a meteor*

Mercaptopropyl
Sep 16, 2006

I can be framed easier than Whistler's Mother

Cuban Chowder Factory posted:

Nice run-in for Spurs this April. So they'll lose to Burnley right out of the gate. Come back home, Gareth, I miss you. The kids need you. It's my fault you hit me.

Why not Modric?

Antares
Jan 13, 2006

Mercaptopropyl posted:

Why not Modric?

both pls

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

I'm going be real mad if Diaby plays his one game a season against us and is ridiculously good again.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Ewar Woowar posted:

I'm going be real mad if Diaby plays his one game a season against us and is ridiculously good again.

It's so gonna happen lol

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
Diaby completes his hat trick in the 25th minute, tries to do a knee slide and both of his legs fall off.

In the postmatch interview, Arsene says he'll be out for three weeks.

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Bobby Digital posted:

Diaby completes his hat trick in the 25th minute, tries to do a knee slide and both of his legs fall off.

In the postmatch interview, Arsene says he'll be out for three weeks.

And the match ends 4-4

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Ninpo posted:

It's so gonna happen lol

I know :(

Diaby is a really loving good player and I do wonder how amazing he would have been if he wasn't the most fragile man in the world.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Ewar Woowar posted:

I know :(

Diaby is a really loving good player and I do wonder how amazing he would have been if he wasn't the most fragile man in the world.

He's only 28. He has a few more years left to get it together.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

There's no GDT and I'm too hungover to make one:

Confirmed #LFC team v @Arsenal: Mignolet, Can, Toure, Sakho, Allen, Lucas, Moreno, Henderson, Coutinho, Markovic, Sterling
Confirmed #LFC subs v @Arsenal: Jones, Johnson, Lovren, Sturridge, Manquillo, Borini, Brannagan

#Arsenal team to play Liverpool: Ospina, Bellerin, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Coquelin, Cazorla, Ramsey, Ozil, Alexis, Giroud #AFCvLFC
#Arsenal subs: Macey, Gibbs, Gabriel, Flamini, Rosicky, Walcott, Welbeck #AFCvLFC

No Diaby so he might stay fit for another week.

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

Are there any good streaming sites anymore or has the man taken them all down?

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3711058

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
I want to play with Phil Neville's toy

Nice circles

HJB fucked around with this message at 12:43 on Apr 4, 2015

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!
so who was it that i had that bet with at the beginning of the season?

i know tbp was one, who was the other

get your wallets out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.

not not luvd posted:

so who was it that i had that bet with at the beginning of the season?

i know tbp was one, who was the other

get your wallets out
What was the bet?

• Locked thread