Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Your Weird Uncle
Jan 16, 2006
Boneless Rusto Thrash.
i hope we beat "lester" on saturday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Weird Uncle
Jan 16, 2006
Boneless Rusto Thrash.

Your Weird Uncle posted:

i hope we beat "lester" on saturday

i cant believe we lost to "lester"

Your Weird Uncle
Jan 16, 2006
Boneless Rusto Thrash.
big sam... out?

Your Weird Uncle
Jan 16, 2006
Boneless Rusto Thrash.

Hashtag Banterzone posted:

Podolski seems like the type of player West Ham, QPR, Sunderland or Hull would spend a lot of money on if they stay up.

why wouldnt we stay up? we're 10th

Your Weird Uncle
Jan 16, 2006
Boneless Rusto Thrash.

santanotreal posted:

I presume he grouped them together because of their willingness to buy Podolski and less on their chance of being relegated

why would we want podolski when we have enner valencia and diafra sakho

that guy is a drat idiot

Your Weird Uncle
Jan 16, 2006
Boneless Rusto Thrash.

triple sulk posted:

All the local Arsenal fans back at home (I'm in London right now) are praising that article on Facebook, lmao

all american arsenal fans are dumb. arsenal fans from philadelphia? the dumbest.

Your Weird Uncle
Jan 16, 2006
Boneless Rusto Thrash.

its no big deal posted:

Oh god, I don't know anyone who's done that. Whenever people ask why I support my team (West Ham) they ask like I have no reason. Then I explain that my dad is from east London.

And that's why I don't have any other teams from other countries. Are Juve fun to watch at times? Sure, but I'm not gonna go around claiming to be a huge fan.

my literal explanation is "its the team all the oi bands i like support" which is true

Your Weird Uncle
Jan 16, 2006
Boneless Rusto Thrash.

Strawman posted:

cock sparrer and sham 69?

them, cockney rejects, business, 4-skins (with the exception of hoxton tom)

Your Weird Uncle
Jan 16, 2006
Boneless Rusto Thrash.
oh wait, adam johnson

Your Weird Uncle
Jan 16, 2006
Boneless Rusto Thrash.
what a pile of poo poo that motherfucker is don't gently caress kids you idiot

Your Weird Uncle
Jan 16, 2006
Boneless Rusto Thrash.
sunderland is announcing their new signing to cover adam during his legal troubles... G.G. Allin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Weird Uncle
Jan 16, 2006
Boneless Rusto Thrash.

Paddyb posted:

I want to believe

no wayyy

• Locked thread