Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Over the last few years I've gotten some strange ads before my videos on Youtube. Normal commercials some times. Other times, a 20 minute graduation speech or a 45 minute ad for the Church of Latter Day Saints.

What are you guys getting?

My latest:
Olive Garden's Buy One-Take One: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsP_L1Fa0Ws

Wake Up To Eggs with Bacon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnGK6EcMZ8Y

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
you can block thse ads

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Zzulu posted:

you can block thse ads

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Literally never seen an ad on youtube because I'm not a loving tardo who doesn't use adblock.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Zzulu posted:

you can block thse ads

TheJoker138 posted:

Literally never seen an ad on youtube because I'm not a loving tardo who doesn't use adblock.

op gently caress over the youtube superstars and steal their revenue it makes youtube super good

curious lump
Sep 13, 2014

by zen death robot
i have ad block retard

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

curious lump posted:

i have ad block retard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67ZZUSpeS4k :downsgun:

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
lmao look at all the edits like he seriously can't put together more than a sentence of dialogue without self editing. furthermore,

nastynaven
Mar 27, 2015

by Ralp

what a freaking nerd.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

not my fault you decided to make your job that relies on lovely ads that nobody wants to watch

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
btw. just googled linkara. it seems 'iron liz' was a man.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'll show you a freshly tossed signature salad if u know what I mean

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
I get some mlm huckster in a lambo chatting up his attractive friends. What did I do to deserve this

CCrew
Nov 5, 2007

Hulu ads are worse, they'll show you an hour long show with 8 ad breaks, but then play the same 3 ads 8 times each

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Don't use adblock like you're some grandma that doesn't know about ublock.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
e: n/m

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
Adblock is a device of sin and inequity, watching commercials is a sacred duty ordained from on high and His Divine Will prophesied to me that there will be triscuits with avocado, chicken, and sriracha. Praise be to you oh mighty cracker may your toppings ever be of variety and brand named amen!

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Grem posted:

Don't use adblock like you're some grandma that doesn't know about ublock.

Just looked this up. Is it actually better than Adblock for Chrome?

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Incredulous Dylan
Oct 22, 2004

Fun Shoe

drat dude a little less head voice please

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
you stupid human being

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED

dad gay. so what posted:

you stupid human being

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
One of the few things Bill Hicks said that everyone can agree on: If you're in advertising, kill yourself.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I've got an overly fast processor so I don't give a gently caress about this. Does it block as well/better than adblock?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I honestly forget that youtube has ads most of the time. Then I try to watch a video at work or something and am like what the gently caress is this?

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
you see ads on youtube?

just lol

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

TheJoker138 posted:

I've got an overly fast processor so I don't give a gently caress about this. Does it block as well/better than adblock?

It blocks better than adblock, imo.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Roro posted:

It blocks better than adblock, imo.

I'll check it out. Thanks.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:

what this mean

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Bigger column means more electricity is needed to do the exact same thing

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

:captainpop:

Laughing Man
Feb 11, 2008
I thought what I’d do was pretend I was one of those deaf mutes, or something...

Broenheim posted:

op gently caress over the youtube superstars and steal their revenue it makes youtube super good

who the gently caress watches those idiots besides literal children?

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

frirst they wnt for the UtubeStars — i say nothing for i am not a utube star

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
i just close my eyes and scream as loud as possible until the solitaire LP starts playing

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
I don't adblock lowtax's channel :angel:

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

DSP thinks that users of adblock literally steal his money.

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
The fact that nerds can rely on income from advertising poo poo to other nerds who watch them doing mundane bullshit on the Internet makes me sad.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

The Mad Archivist posted:

I don't adblock lowtax's channel :angel:

I adblock the goon banner advertisments on the bottom of the page the ads on top and the animal pictures at the top too. Occasionally I'll even block an Avatar if its gross looking

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Volume posted:

I adblock the goon banner advertisments on the bottom of the page the ads on top and the animal pictures at the top too. Occasionally I'll even block an Avatar if its gross looking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Broenheim posted:

gently caress a youtube superstar

• Locked thread