Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747

Sperg posted:

I kinda hope DC scores in stoppage time

:)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

HYPOTHESIS: Orlando City (Kaka, Brek Shea and an endless supply of diving Colombians) is the only fun team in MLS

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fat Lowtax posted:

HYPOTHESIS: Orlando City (Kaka, Brek Shea and an endless supply of diving Colombians) is the only fun team in MLS

Yeah.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That game was loving cool, orlando dominated the whole time and DC squeaks by with a free kick...crowd was going nuts the whole time and I had a blast as a neutral viewer

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
That crowd came alive in the second half. Electric stuff. Orlando is a huge add for the league and they're great fun to watch.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Your Boy Fancy posted:

That crowd came alive in the second half. Electric stuff. Orlando is a huge add for the league and they're great fun to watch.

Yup. I was sitting next to a family of DC die hards who drove for the match as a present for the kid's good grades, and a gaggle of drunk Latinos everywhere around them. It owned

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This like 9 year old stood up on his seat and was flexing in his United jersey after the goal while a bunch f people around him were laughing and yelling swears in Spanish. Soccer is the best

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

What a poo poo way to finish. I was in the level right above the supporter's section. Nice to see a decent number of away supporters that weren't a bunch of neckbeards in Man City kits.

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747

Destroy My Sweater posted:

What a poo poo way to finish. I was in the level right above the supporter's section. Nice to see a decent number of away supporters that weren't a bunch of neckbeards in Man City kits.

Wish I'd known. I'd have been meaner.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Did a man in a purple Deadpool mask kidnap any of the DC United supporters' children?

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Bender: "I was God once." God: "Yes, I saw. You were doing well until everyone died."

I really hope DC isn't going to keep this up and these stoppage time winners dry up. I just don't want the East to win the Shield, even though I know they will.

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris
conference solidarity is the weirdest thing, especially in a league where conference members change virtually every other year

e - i guess forgot that people latch onto random teams <500 miles from their team so they can jerk their wieners if their team bombs out of competition. "Rose city til i die (but also go seattle once we fail to advance in the playoffs)"

Fucitol fucked around with this message at 14:17 on Apr 4, 2015

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747

Destroy My Sweater posted:

Did a man in a purple Deadpool mask kidnap any of the DC United supporters' children?

There's a hilarious fake article circulating about a pregnant woman being assaulted. Orlando fans really want to be taken seriously, only in that sad and awful way.

Hungryjack
May 9, 2003

I had a dream last night that I was in a bar in Seattle and I looked up to see the Dynamo/Sounders game tied at 3-3 in stoppage time when Seattle put in the game winner on a free kick.

I really can't expect 7 goals in this game tonight.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Giroud lol?

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747

oliwan posted:

Giroud lol?

You can't root for your own country and post in your own thread. Heh.

Reject
Nov 4, 2002
Orlando's finally creating tons of chances, but holy gently caress we need someone to finish. Maybe if Ribeiro had stayed in we could have gotten some points out of the game.

Kevin Molino deserves time to up his game since he's been with the club through USL Pro, but I'm worried this is his peak and he's just not starter quality.

Your Boy Fancy posted:

There's a hilarious fake article circulating about a pregnant woman being assaulted. Orlando fans really want to be taken seriously, only in that sad and awful way.

Some of this is transferred from UCF fans who have a really serious inferiority complex about their school/football team. In their mind, if they get angry and drunk enough their team will be taken seriously.

Reject fucked around with this message at 15:30 on Apr 4, 2015

Hungryjack
May 9, 2003

In four weeks of MLS soccer, Tyler Deric has been nominated for Save of the Week four times and won it three times. That says that he is a great goalkeeper and also that Houston's back line could use some work :)

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

It was on this day that his greatest enemy defeated, the true lord of darkness arose. His name? MARIO.
Right here in Toyota Park in the sun and it around 50 degrees. The Fire is going to take on Toronto in my first home game of the season. Hopefully they can continue from last week and get another 3 points. That would be something.

One Tall Fellow
Oct 22, 2006

Bow wow best friend.

Bow wow best friend.

Bow wow best friend.
It would be excellent if the Fire can pull out a win today. In spite of how bad they've been, I'm still really excited to see what Accam can do now that he has the chance to start.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

It was on this day that his greatest enemy defeated, the true lord of darkness arose. His name? MARIO.

One Tall Fellow posted:

It would be excellent if the Fire can pull out a win today. In spite of how bad they've been, I'm still really excited to see what Accam can do now that he has the chance to start.

Hope Accam can do well, I think he played some mins while with Ghana but really didn't do anything since he's recovering from the injury he got in preseason.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
I hope Jozy and Bradley are poo poo and tired from their European vacation.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
I can't help but think that Chicago's play-by-play guy is Rob Huebel.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Chicago doing things.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
:getin:

Uniballer
May 14, 2005

Some guy bought me this avatar as a reward for defeating Skizzzer in Internet Hockey. I have slain the mighty! Also, Taylor Hall is gay.
Toronto is so bad

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
Lol Bradley thought about tackling him and then was like "Nah I'm good"

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

Uniballer posted:

Toronto is so bad

another 50 mil and we might make the playoffs

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

Yay we got a goal, hopefully the fire win on the tron won't jinks us later.

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

Paddyb posted:

I hope Jozy and Bradley are poo poo

they are

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

And it did.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Jon Busch done hosed up.

Uniballer
May 14, 2005

Some guy bought me this avatar as a reward for defeating Skizzzer in Internet Hockey. I have slain the mighty! Also, Taylor Hall is gay.
Lol beautiful goal

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Oh, I forgot about Giovinco. He good

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

its nice to see chicago playing a retarded person in goal, very progressive

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given
Chicago would be pretty good if they could pass and shoot better.

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

I didn't make it home and flip on the game until now; apparently two goals happened? :shrug:

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
Accam should have scored there

Uniballer
May 14, 2005

Don't these guys know that to score on a breakaway all you have to do is dribble by the keeper? Do they not play FIFA?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

Hello Towel posted:

I didn't make it home and flip on the game until now; apparently two goals happened? :shrug:

Accam did a nice goal them Busch fumbled a weak shot by Giovinco, a literal dwarf

• Locked thread