Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
adistler1
May 7, 2003
It should be said upfront that I'm 100% an employee of Ralphie May and his wife, Lahna Turner. Lahna (The Jew) got together with Mona Shaikh (The Muslim) to make this little comedy short called Beef In The Middle East. It has lots of hummus, bagels, pork, overgrown pubic hair and leg hair and wrestling in crude oil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXacldp3WcY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lil pissbitch
Mar 8, 2015

adistler1 posted:

It should be said upfront that I'm 100% an employee of Ralphie May and his wife, Lahna Turner. Lahna (The Jew) got together with Mona Shaikh (The Muslim) to make this little comedy short called Beef In The Middle East. It has lots of hummus, bagels, pork, overgrown pubic hair and leg hair and wrestling in crude oil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXacldp3WcY

before I click, how long is it

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
i can't believe that in a video about a jew and a muslim wrestling in crude oil the most offensive thing is STILL ralphie mays stupid fat loving idiot face.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

lil pissbitch posted:

About 4 inches.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

lil pissbitch posted:

before I click, kill yourself, op

adistler1
May 7, 2003

Getting right on it. Thanks for being as compassionate as always GBS!

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

lil pissbitch posted:

Ralphie May's gut? about 11 inches.

Armchair Eclectic
Jan 22, 2004

Smellrose
there was a week or so when netflix had featured ralphie may's horrible face in their big home page banner and that was the worst week of my life

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Armchair Eclectic posted:

there was a week or so when netflix had featured ralphie may's horrible face in their big home page banner and that was the worst week of my life

he's rude, crude, and all outta food, netflix presents ralphie may's new special, "dead at 40"

e: ill be damned, hes actually 43. livin on borrowed time folks, time to yolo it up

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
Oh hey its that fluffy dude who talks like a girl lol
Prime comedy right here folks, don't pass it up

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
That was sarcasm. Its viewed as humor by some.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
ralphie may is fat and he gets paid to tell youa bout how fat he is

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

exethan posted:

ralphie may is fat and he gets paid to tell youa bout how fat he is

livin g the dream

lil pissbitch
Mar 8, 2015

adistler1 posted:

I'm legitimately sorry you posted this and thought people would respond positively to it in GBS. Very surprising from an 03

Question: Does Ralphie know you posted this? Will he be expecting an update? Or will you just never bring it up around him to save him the embarrassment?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
:happyelf:

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
ralphy mae confused the edible counter in a denver pot shop for a golden corral and got so hosed up he had to be spirited away from the comedy venue under police protection

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

turned it off at dubstep

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
So who gets to gently caress Lahna Turner? I know that fat piece of poo poo hasn't been able to find his dick in decades.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

City of Tampa posted:

So who gets to gently caress Lahna Turner? I know that fat piece of poo poo hasn't been able to find his dick in decades.

his cousin, Ralphie Will

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

adistler1 posted:

I'm glad I could be of assistance. Be sure to fill out the survey you'll receive when you shuffle off your mortal coil.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
Is that the kid from the christmas story movie? The one who said "gently caress"?

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
dubstep hit mainstream in 2011 lol just lol if you think it's still relevant for your promos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
tahnks for posting this op i liked fat wigger jokes back in '05 JACK IN THE BIZZOX LOL

• Locked thread