Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
RE: oystop
yea i agree w/ the op.. please sned the yostop
im not absolutely sure who has the yostop
help
View Results

• Locked thread
black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

I'LL MAKE JOKES ABOUT RAPE.
'Sned' is a funny word and not the creation of some loser illiterate nerd whose single social interaction of the year is sending a laptop in the mail to an equally decrepit IT worker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

pram posted:

just throw it in the trash

Word

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

Yospos: the place where decrepit it workers request that wankers send them unbelievably shite hardware for no reason at all

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

The yostop is probably unhygienic garbage that has some very gay operating system installed on it like for example Debian or Ubuntu or some other worthless crap that nobody cares about

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

there's a typo in your thread title OP

PM smythe he might fix it for you

Um, no. Misspelled words like 'Sned' and 'anroid' are the pinnacle of YOSPOS branded razor sharp comedy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

Ericadia posted:

no, recycle it responsibly, think of the children

Given what that thing had been through, it should be buried in six feet of concrete minimum.

• Locked thread