Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GentlemanBrofro
Mar 9, 2011

by Lowtax

Triticum Guzzler posted:

i take your criticism on board and agree that it contributes nothing to the primary thrust of the story. but what is necessity? is it necessary for japanese schoolchildren to memorise so many characters, when they could be getting better at baseball, or olympic disciplines? to the sportsman, perhaps this is more important, i.e more "necessary" to their existence than literacy.
have you seen japanese wrestling my friend? let me tell you, sir, there are some crazy athletics in the art of puroresu.

edit: on a more serious note though, i'd consider academics equally as important, if not moreso, as athletics. japan has many problems, but i believe that sports is not in their list of priorities.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pepito sanchez
Apr 3, 2004
I'm not mexican

this thread then seeing this

happy easter

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
An Easter miracle.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
OP there will never be a sicker burn than ersatz retard hot dogs

Jimby Nougats
May 6, 2009

dare i say "lmao"

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

WarpedNaba posted:

Now do a tumblr version

I'm loving dying

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Barry White posted:

Thank you Duncan

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Maybe GBS wouldnt pretend to hate everything in order to look cool and aloft if they werent tirelessly ridiculed for it in other forums [kermit drinking tea]

Steinbeck
Apr 6, 2008
http://i.imgur.com/r0rF4MD.png

I wish i could find the level of personal satisfaction IRL that this man's virtual capsule toy collecting hath wrought him.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
It is batman who created the joker

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

pepito sanchez posted:

this thread then seeing this

happy easter

Thanks for underlining the stuff i should look at to LOL off of.

pepito sanchez
Apr 3, 2004
I'm not mexican
hth

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
hm it's good but I don't know how good until the thread gets more replies

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp

Shine posted:

Please goldmine this thread before it gets ruined.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

leave this thread stickied and open, forever

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

Jesus Christ.

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
Self-loathe so others are beaten to the punch? :shrug:

SevenSocks
Apr 25, 2012

It doesn't need to be funny, because it will probably just piss them off
Haha. That was a really funny meme. My favorite part was where someone asked funny anime man a question, and he said a really long confusing thing that didn't answer their questions. Five/5 good noodle

Explosive Tampons
Jul 9, 2014

Your days are gone!!!
I like the screenshot of the SEGA businessman contemplating suicide while sitting next to crates of unsold dreamcast consoles.

Nicely done.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

Maybe GBS wouldnt pretend to hate everything in order to look cool and aloft if they werent tirelessly ridiculed for it in other forums [kermit drinking tea]

If you think you'll be mocked in a different forum for your posting either change your posting or don't read that other forum??

Who gives a poo poo what Internet people think?

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Japanese Phone Box posted:

I like the screenshot of the SEGA businessman contemplating suicide while sitting next to crates of unsold dreamcast consoles.

Nicely done.

Maybe he's a dreamcast collector ,, don't be so presumptious in the future my friend

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

God drat son

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
Oh snap, wake up on Sunday and find out I was owned

And the fuckin' easter bunny didn't drop no eggs

Today is a shameful day.

necroid
May 14, 2009

I laughed and my gf told me to grow up, close thread

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

necroid posted:

Was she talking about your penis? Because I've heard through the grape vine you have a tiny penis

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

necroid posted:

me
                                                                                                                                      |
                                                                                                                                      |
                                                                                                                                     \/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8Z3prekYWA
                                                                  [                                     your relationship                               ]

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
i have embedded videos off, so apologies if there are alignment issues. good luck.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Triticum Guzzler posted:

I just post on the web site, I'm not a moderator. There's no need to worry.

I read this post about 18 hours ago and I still occasionally think back to this bit in particular unprompted and literally lol.

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

:horse:
~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

:horse:
this is a really good op, thanks

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

Shine posted:

Please goldmine this thread before it gets ruined.

Pierced Bronson
Dec 26, 2011

shooting laser guns
and eating pussy
victory

Bwee
Jul 1, 2005

a bay posted:

I'm loving dying

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Is this funny?

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

right arm posted:

Jesus Christ.

Gamma Nerd
May 14, 2012
very good and insightful. i hope this encourages all posters to have more sympathy for their fellow humans.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Triticum Guzzler posted:

how do you suppose this thread could be ruined

One way to ruin such a thread would be for people to turn it into a mediocre photoshop thread where puns like Pink Schadenfloyd rule the day.

The likelihood of this happening increases with every post.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Ork of Fiction posted:

One way to ruin such a thread would be for people to turn it into a mediocre photoshop thread where puns like Pink Schadenfloyd rule the day.

I agree GBS is terrible.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Magnus Gallant posted:

I agree GBS is terrible.

which is why we're all posting here, I guess

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Ork of Fiction posted:

i see, so in the sense that a childhood is ruined by the wrong kind of star war, which is to say it's not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cantorsdust
Aug 10, 2008

Infinitely many points, but zero length.
This post is like a bit of graffiti inside the pyramids--a scrap of nothing made important only by its proximity to a masterpiece but in its own small way acknowledging the original's greatness.

5'd, goldmine, etc

• Locked thread